wsj takes trump to task | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

wsj takes trump to task

I don't get this, people keep saying it.

She was a Lawyer, Governor first lady, country first lady, Congress Woman, Secretary of defense. I doubt you can find anyone one else more qualified, yes she erased some damn emails and she doesn't behave like your grandma giving everyone cookies, who gives a ****.

I though people got jobs for their qualifications and ability to do the job not because they were the prom queen and everyone love them, what do I know.

Let me lay it out for you..

Clinton for her ever-growing list of war crimes for which no accountability has been sought; rigging of the DNC primaries (we should be talking Sanders v. Trump); the seemingly never ending email non-sense (remember folks, ignorance of the law isn't an excuse - at least that's the standard we plebs are held to); and finally, inexplicably, this woman is some how a role model for women after everything she said and did during her husbands countless sexual misdeeds... simply mind blowing..

Trump for his... well, pick ANYTHING. Really.

Clinton for her ever-growing list of war crimes for which no accountability has been sought; .

What damn war crimes are you talking about? and how are they growing, she is not part of the government?

Stop getting your news from Fox and Facebook.

At the end of the day, she is a Clinton, he was already president and a very good one, her policies will be similar to his and I am good with that, does anyone know any policies of Trump part from the "HUGGGEEEEE Wall" and that he likes to grab Pussy? Can't believe this is even a debate.

Last edited:
What damn war crimes are you talking about? and how are they growing, she is not part of the government?

At the end of the day, she is a Clinton, he was already president and a very good one, her policies will be similar to his and I am good with that, does anyone know any policies of Trump part from the "HUGGGEEEEE Wall" and that he likes to grab Pussy? Can't believe this is even a debate.

LMAO... to compose a reply like that and make accusations about others sources.. Where you get those last two lines; an Occupy Democrat meme; or the other 98%? or any other neo-liberal source for that matter... At least I can see they are both epic trash.. open your eyes.. do some real reading and research.. read some news from around the world.. seriously.

!?! Ok man, sure whatever you say lol.
By the way, ALLLLLL politicians are ****** bags, all of then, if you are not you do not win!

Why do I get involved in this topic I ask myself?

LMAO... to compose a reply like that and make accusations about others sources.. Where you get those last two lines; an Occupy Democrat meme; or the other 98%? or any other neo-liberal source for that matter... At least I can see they are both epic trash.. open your eyes.. do some real reading and research.. read some news from around the world.. seriously.

Ive said it once I will say it again. "is this the best two people the states could find to represent their country?" Pathetic especially DT

Diamond in the rough showed on Sunday night

campaign_2016_debate_kenneth_bone.jpg

He has become an internet superstar for basically nothing. I hope he can leverage something of his fame/infamy for personal benefit.

Not sure if this is a good distraction for our american friends from the two clowns poised to lead them or ...?

Trump is hated by the ones that run the country, the press. If he found a cure for cancer he would be hammered as a homophobic for not finding a cure for AIDS as well.

If he says person "A" is good then he is put down for implying that person "B" is bad because he didn't include them.

He's being shot to pieces with ammo he made and there's lots of it.

If Trump had talked intelligently instead of using vague rhetorical cliches and explained exactly how his plans would legally enfold maybe the picture would be different. His methodology is more suited to selling sugary breakfast cereals to children. "They're GREAT! I know because I'm a star."

Clinton for her ever-growing list of war crimes for which no accountability has been sought; rigging of the DNC primaries (we should be talking Sanders v. Trump); the seemingly never ending email non-sense (remember folks, ignorance of the law isn't an excuse - at least that's the standard we plebs are held to); and finally, inexplicably, this woman is some how a role model for women after everything she said and did during her husbands countless sexual misdeeds... simply mind blowing..

To which "war crimes" are you referring?

If Trump had talked intelligently instead of using vague rhetorical cliches and explained exactly how his plans would legally enfold maybe the picture would be different. His methodology is more suited to selling sugary breakfast cereals to children. "They're GREAT! I know because I'm a star."
The reason he can't speak intelligently about his plans is not because he is not intelligent, it's because he has no plans.... "Repel Obama care" is not a plan, the plan would be what is he going to do to substitute it and the benefits and financial consequences.

.. and why is CNN interviewing Ben Carson lol - he just said that the problem with what Trump said was that "others haven't experienced those comments in a locker room" oooh republicans

Last edited:

Have any of her alleged victims accused her of war crimes, or is it just the alt right?

Has Sanders accused her of rigging the primaries, or is it just the alt right?

You want the email nonsense to end, then end it. But no, you carry on about it.

"After everything she did and said", could you be more vague?

And you qualify this as laying it out for us?

LMAO @ War Crimes. Thanks for the laugh Neil.

Let's not forget George W. Bush had deleted 22 million emails.. and i'm willing to bet there was a lot more sensitive data on there. You know.. being the peak of the Iraqi invasion and all.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Between the aging Alpha and the Principal everyone hated in junior school ... I'll stick with the Principal. I hated her, but ultimately she was what was right for the greater good.

It's amazing to me that the bottom class and shrinking middle class continue to defend the GOP when their policies are the REASON you are being left behind. Cringe.

Why.. let's see what Joe the Plumber has to say about this. He was such a big deal 8 years ago:
https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2016/10/09/when-joe-the-plumber-earned-a-licence-to-shill.html

Though he’s not committed to voting for Donald Trump, he has commended the candidate for his wealth and romantic life.
“He’s a winner,” he told a Reuters reporter, handgun sitting on a table beside him. “He’s made billions. He’s dated beautiful women. His wife is a model. That’s not to sniff at.
Ah yes... A single, dead beat man praising another man because he can get "hot chicks". ****ing cringeeeeeeee

How awesome or awful Bush was shouldn't really play into this. In fact, the terribleness of each candidate doesn't make the other any better. Wouldn't it be nice if people praised the apparent qualities of their chosen candidates instead of decrying the perceived flaws of their opponents?

Hillary for example, is certainly smart, qualified and compassionate.

While Trump is decisive and beholden to no one.

Feel free to add your own qualities in support of your preferred candidate. For me, Hillary's attributes win it.

Trump? Decisive? When he can't pick a position and stick with it ... changing what he says depending on the circumstances? The "wall" that the Mexicans will pay for, sure changed when he had a face to face meeting with the Mexican president a while back.

I have a hard time picking either one as a "winner". I will grant Clinton as being "less bad".

Being decisive just means he's ready to react to anything, is what I meant. Doesn't mean he doesn't change his mind or that he's more right than wrong.

But of course those are all my assessments. Everybody should be able to identify for themselves qualities in each candidate, that don't rest on the premise that the other candidate is worse.

There is no world in which I'd vote for Clinton. If I was an American citizen, I'd be staying home on election day.. simple as that. What a shitshow. As an individual, the President is almost powerless. He needs a trusted circle, he needs Congress and he needs the Senate. Trump would have none of those. The idea that he could do anything to plunge the US into some sort of catastrophic event (as if they're not on the path already) is stupid and unrealistic.

I'll say this much about the Trump phenomenon: any individual who can upset the establishment so vigorously and thoroughly is deserving of attention. At least all the over-the-top stuff he says isn't a calculated political veneer - dude means it.

Lastly - reading through the troves of DNC emails is incredibly telling of how their campaign machine operates. Everything is BS, it's all fake, staged nonsense. Not a word of truth will ever leave that woman's mouth.. the idea that she's somehow "the lesser evil" is hilarious. She's evil. Anyone who has spent a life in politics and somehow gotten RICH in the process is a rotten apple.

Last edited:
To which "war crimes" are you referring?

Have any of her alleged victims accused her of war crimes, or is it just the alt right?

Has Sanders accused her of rigging the primaries, or is it just the alt right?

You want the email nonsense to end, then end it. But no, you carry on about it.

"After everything she did and said", could you be more vague?

And you qualify this as laying it out for us?

I'm sorry, do the people of Lybia and Syria suddenly have a voice in the west? What she did in facilitating armed insurgencies against these sovereign states was illegal and unsanctioned by any international body; and the wake of those actions are millions of dead and displaced. This is her political legacy.

The DNC primaries? Gezz, even the New York Times (hardly alt right) have written pieces on the DNC intentionally derailing Sanders.

The email non-sense doesn't end because new ones keep coming.

And on the last highlighted bit... Seriously? You need me to hold your hand on that? C'mon.

Here's a taste
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/hillary-clinton-haunted-by-efforts-to-destroy-bill/
and I encourage you to watch her interviews from back then and tell me she has a freakin leg to stand on as a role model for women lmao

Last edited:
There is no world in which I'd vote for Clinton. If I was an American citizen, I'd be staying home on election day.. simple as that. What a shitshow. As an individual, the President is almost powerless. He needs a trusted circle, he needs Congress and he needs the Senate. Trump would have none of those. The idea that he could do anything to plunge the US into some sort of catastrophic event (as if they're not on the path already) is stupid and unrealistic.

I'll say this much about the Trump phenomenon: any individual who can upset the establishment so vigorously and thoroughly is deserving of attention. At least all the over-the-top stuff he says isn't a calculated political veneer - dude means it.

Lastly - reading through the troves of DNC emails is incredibly telling of how their campaign machine operates. Everything is BS, it's all fake, staged nonsense. Not a word of truth will ever leave that woman's mouth.. the idea that she's somehow "the lesser evil" is hilarious. She's evil. Anyone who has spent a life in politics and somehow gotten RICH in the process is a rotten apple.
heh, but at least, freedom of speech

geezers must not know that no foolin' kids born with the net

Last edited:
Just saying but Hilary should simply I say...remember there are things we deal with in the govt for the best interest of the country and certain decisions are made to protect US interest and therefore it was best to protect the country from our enemies and I thought it would not be safe for them so see some of the contents in the emails... In short, we see crap, we have to act on crap, we have to protect the presidency and act without taking down the president so yeah I deleted crap to protect all of us...BIGGLY:lmao:

Just saying but Hilary should simply I say...remember there are things we deal with in the govt for the best interest of the country and certain decisions are made to protect US interest and therefore it was best to protect the country from our enemies and I thought it would not be safe for them so see some of the contents in the emails... In short, we see crap, we have to act on crap, we have to protect the presidency and act without taking down the president so yeah I deleted crap to protect all of us...BIGGLY:lmao:
that's what i thought at first, he is actually sayin' big league

As an individual, the President is almost powerless. He needs a trusted circle, he needs Congress and he needs the Senate. Trump would have none of those. The idea that he could do anything to plunge the US into some sort of catastrophic event (as if they're not on the path already) is stupid and unrealistic.

Ummm....can initiate a nuclear strike all by himself. So, yeah...not so much.

He needs the secretary of defence to validate the order (read the "Operation" section), but he/she cannot veto the order.

Getting a bill passed for petty things like a multi billion dollar wall on the border with Mexico would be far more difficult. But nuclear strike? 1 person, done.

You may wish to brush up on your facts. Here's a good start.

This alone should be worrysome to anyone and everyone. The guy who gets butthurt by someone making fun of the size of his fingers, sending him off into a middle of the night twitter tirade will have the authority (with 1 phone call) to launch a nuclear war.

Back
Top Bottom