wsj takes trump to task | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

wsj takes trump to task

That's quite the spin you put on it though. Trump himself would be proud.

Face it, ~50% of the US population now dislike (or downright despise) him, including apparently a segment of the well heeled. A huge segment of the people that love him the most are also amongst those without anywhere near the sort of financial means to even dream of stepping into any of his properties.

To suggest that this won't effect his businesses negatively, well..I'm not sure it's me being naive here.

Spin? Whats the spin?

Maybe you're not naive; rather wholey disingenuous. Move the goal post and call it a win. Congrats

A lot of the wealthy people who were his bread and butter are likely going to distance themselves from him in the coming years because either they don't want to support him, or the optics of doing ANY business with him is plain bad. That's gonna hurt.

Yawn. Let's just agree to disagree on this, or perhaps others can keep score. Yaaaaay.

I think you might be giving the average consumer too much credit. I don't think MOST people give a **** if their food comes from horrifically cruel factory farms, if their clothing comes from child-labour sweat shops in Asia, if their big box shopping is killing the independent businesses in their community or if they are investing in ethical funds for their retirement...In short- most people just don't give a **** if it doesn't immediately affect them.
Trump has his supporters (pretty well exclusively white, rich doosh-bags like himself or white, poor bigoted retards- from what i've observed) and the majority of them (in the words of NWA) "Knew what kinda ***** he was" before this whole fiasco started...i haven't ever watched more than a few seconds of any of the phony 'reality' shows and even i knew he was a dickish braggart before this started.
I really think he'll be fine- or better off than he was before this started.
[video=youtube;U1mlCPMYtPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk[/video]

Trump hotels just have to lower their prices and occupancy will go up.
Think about it...what would you do if you are facing $50+ a night difference (family vacation several nights)...stay at Trump hotel or pay more at the other.

Grab the popcorn...

[video=youtube;ElPVu7O2Dh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElPVu7O2Dh0[/video]

Its likely largely around the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal and what Hillary may have known. But the media will report whatever they think is the most "startling" to get people to click here....
And Donald will blather on about the world security risk Clinton poses. And how she should be in prison, when he's president he will bring her to trial. And pigs will fly. Pigs have no cowl flaps.

What would happen if the highest functioning person imaginable from outside the GOP got the GOP nomination? We'd be in the same position as now only it wouldn't be a buffoon on stage making this announcement. However you slice it the USA political structure and to a lesser extent the USA popular culture needs a major revamp. Voting Hilary isn't going to do it. Voting Trump might. It's the eleventh hour, the gamble must be made. Vote Trump.

[video=youtube;VSoZ5vWmDfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSoZ5vWmDfw[/video]

Its likely largely around the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal and what Hillary may have known. But the media will report whatever they think is the most "startling" to get people to click here....
And Donald will blather on about the world security risk Clinton poses. And how she should be in prison, when he's president he will bring her to trial. And pigs will fly. Pigs have no cowl flaps.

Maybe.. But if the need to carry out this further investigation, and officially announce it, was simply a matter of what she knew, and not what she may have done (her right hand is Weiner's wife) do you really think Comey would risk the fallout of going forward with this so close to the election?

Maybe.. But if the need to carry out this further investigation, and officially announce it, was simply a matter of what she knew, and not what she may have done (her right hand is Weiner's wife) do you really think Comey would risk the fallout of going forward with this so close to the election?
Would it do any good to answer your question with a link to an article in the mainstream media? Trump says they all lie.

(her right hand is Weiners wife)

Would it do any good to answer your question with a link to an article in the mainstream media? Trump says they all lie.

Why would I bother? Besides the fact that you can predict what each one is going to write based on their historical political leanings, you have, in this thread, immediately discredited linked materials possibly opposing your view without even looking at them based on their "bias" source, MSM or not, meanwhile parroting the Liberal Left outlets.. It's tiresome and frankly I've lost interest in having the discussion as it were. Ask me to hold your hand so you can snap it off; no thanks. Follow the issue yourself, my opinion has been echoed in numerous places, left and right.

Back
Top Bottom