Wsbk 2017 | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wsbk 2017

Johncruiser, once again thanks for these. Just checking. Will the STK1000 race video be fixed like the other ones?
I have no freaking idea WTF is going on. 300cc didn't capture properly at all, tried it 10 times. Went back to old capture software, corruption all over the place still. Had to capture the 300cc race 10 more times and chop out the good parts between all downloads and splice it together, still about 10 parts messed up in the 300cc race.

I'm going to fire up my laptop and see if it captures and better/worse. I'll let you know if I'm able to fix the STK1000 race.

I have no freaking idea WTF is going on. 300cc didn't capture properly at all, tried it 10 times. Went back to old capture software, corruption all over the place still. Had to capture the 300cc race 10 more times and chop out the good parts between all downloads and splice it together, still about 10 parts messed up in the 300cc race.

I'm going to fire up my laptop and see if it captures and better/worse. I'll let you know if I'm able to fix the STK1000 race.

Thanks so much! Really appreciate all the effort and time you put into this.

Yeah, Johnny has those too. 5 to 1 by my count lol

Not betting against Johnny, hope he makes it 3, but when Chaz is running well he gives JR a lot of work to do. It was tight the end of last season and it looks to be continuing.

Thanks so much! Really appreciate all the effort and time you put into this.
I downloaded the "nightly" builds of my capture software, ffmpeg and avidemux and re-did the capture, worked perfect first try, lol.

The STK1000 race is re-uploaded as "FIXED", looks super clean.

The 300cc race is fixed and super clean too, uploaded as "FIXED 2".

Hopefully this helps out the 1080p50 streaming too!!

Last edited:
I downloaded the "nightly" builds of my capture software, ffmpeg and avidemux and re-did the capture, worked perfect first try, lol.

The STK1000 race is re-uploaded as "FIXED", looks super clean.

I'll re-download the 300cc race too, it'll be uploaded as "FIXED 2" if it comes out cleaner than the existing version.

Yay! Glad you got it fixed. Thanks once again.

Davies is already way behind in the points. Rea could not even show up at the next race and still be leading.

This was one of the track they expected Davies to beat them and he lost 25 points instead.

was disappointed when chaz davies threw it away while leading. Melandri is doing well. should be a good year for sbk if rea can be kept from running away with the points lead. great entertainment, thx j cruiser

Not betting against Johnny, hope he makes it 3, but when Chaz is running well he gives JR a lot of work to do. It was tight the end of last season and it looks to be continuing.

Most definitely. To clarify, the point I was making with the bad day comments was one of Rea's consistency. Even when Rea doesn't have the pace to win, he finishes, and he finishes well. Davis throws too many bikes down the road to ever beat Rea on equalish machinery, which I think they have now...

.... Watch PI back again. Commentators praising the new Chaz taking the points available, not making a silly mistake and falling too far behind too early. 4 races later... 2 crashes and a 50+ point deficit... opps.

was disappointed when chaz davies threw it away while leading. Melandri is doing well. should be a good year for sbk if rea can be kept from running away with the points lead. great entertainment, thx j cruiser
Melandri had a bad crash in the test following the race(pics showing him in the paddock in a neck brace) but says he'll be fit for Assen. Rea is already running away with the points.

Sykes just doesn't have the pace. He says he is changing his style but I don't see it. He is suffering especially in the inverted start as he takes much more time to get through the pack as opposed to Rea who is in the top 3 by the end of the first lap.

Melandri had a bad crash in the test following the race(pics showing him in the paddock in a neck brace) but says he'll be fit for Assen. Rea is already running away with the points.

Sykes just doesn't have the pace. He says he is changing his style but I don't see it. He is suffering especially in the inverted start as he takes much more time to get through the pack as opposed to Rea who is in the top 3 by the end of the first lap.

yea, rea is stackin up the points already. will we see rea in motogp next year?

Most definitely. To clarify, the point I was making with the bad day comments was one of Rea's consistency. Even when Rea doesn't have the pace to win, he finishes, and he finishes well. Davis throws too many bikes down the road to ever beat Rea on equalish machinery, which I think they have now...

.... Watch PI back again. Commentators praising the new Chaz taking the points available, not making a silly mistake and falling too far behind too early. 4 races later... 2 crashes and a 50+ point deficit... opps.

Very true. JR is consistent. Just what it takes to win a championship. The Kentucky Kid found that out....lol At least JR is consistent at the top of the pile.

Would be nice to see Kawi in MGP. Top Aragon lap times for 2016 MGP around 1'48.7 and 2017 WSB 1'49.3 (times just above middle of the grid in MGP).

Last edited:
Would be nice to see Kawi in MGP. Top Aragon lap times for 2016 MGP around 1'48.7 and 2017 WSB 1'49.3 (times just above middle of the grid in MGP).

And the STK1000 bikes aren't far behind that. Scary. Meanwhile the 300 class at full steam looks like a warm up lap. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

yea, rea is stackin up the points already. will we see rea in motogp next year?
His wildcard for factory Honda was nothing to write home about. I think he probably had opportunities to make the jump but is smart enough to stay where he is at the top of the stack as opposed to middle of the pack. He is not exactly a young man anymore and has a lot more to gain staying in SBK and breaking records than jumping to GP.

Back
Top Bottom