Why are so many women raping boys? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why are so many women raping boys?

There are some dangerous long term side effects to the young male victims that need to be studied.

Like long term shoulder injuries caused by excessive high fives.

When I was in grade 9, I was being tested and groomed for an advanced learning program. I had quite a few guidance counsellor appointments in that time, and one of them was really hot...maybe 35ish.....a real cougar.
I remember her putting her feet up onto her desk, and Sharon-Stoning me with no panties on....it was the first real live pussy I ever saw. I think she thought it was lead to something...but I was 80 lbs, wore a size 4 shoe, and hadn't even hit puberty. It wasn't until I replayed the scenario through my head a couple yrs later when I realized I probably coulda hit that,LOL....but I was so immature when it happened it didn't even occur to me that she was trying to send me a message, and alas it lead nowhere.
It has occured to me as an adult now, that maybe she was so warped, that my immaturity and appearance (I looked like a grade 5 kid) may have been what she was really after-maybe she didn't like teen boys, but rather little boys.

And no fuzzy pictures either.

1987 my friend...long before the camera phone,LOL

Something else I thought funny about her- she wore braces on her teeth......in her 30's? I just thought it was weird.

So she would be like 65 years old right now with possibly straight teeth. Hummahumma....

So, your 15 year old daughter being boned by a guy in his 40's is that cool too?
What if she's high five-ing her buddies at school about it - how about then?

Double standards indeed.

Having said all that, if I got the opp. to bone my hot teacher when I was 12, I'd be beating off to the event until it fell off.
Look at the teachers in the video. Are you saying you wouldn't even hit one?

When I was younger I went to an all boys school & we had a Spanish teacher... yep, pretty hot. She wore short skirts most of the time along with sheer stockings, as a teenager who's going through puberty that can get pretty exciting. She used to touch me alot, in an affectionate way. I was young at the time & couldn't make a move if my life depended on it. Who knows, if she had "raped" me I would've been a better happier person. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm guilty of hot for teacher fantasies as any other horned up straight guy but women sexual predators should not get a pass for doing the same thing as men. Equality yo.

Look at the teachers in the video. Are you saying you wouldn't even hit one?

When I was younger I went to an all boys school & we had a Spanish teacher... yep, pretty hot. She wore short skirts most of the time along with sheer stockings, as a teenager who's going through puberty that can get pretty exciting. She used to touch me alot, in an affectionate way. I was young at the time & couldn't make a move if my life depended on it. Who knows, if she had "raped" me I would've been a better happier person. :rolleyes:
True.
Hey, I'm guilty of hot for teacher fantasies as any other horned up straight guy but women sexual predators should not get a pass for doing the same thing as men. Equality yo.
Truer

Also
F5GPept.jpg

Last edited:
if wee wee goes hard, it ain't rape.

Say what you want, I'd have boned me a handful of teachers in school if they were down.

Did my TA at UofT when I was 20 and she was 24...now its like whatever but back then it was like yee haww mutha****a.

By that logic, if she gets wet, i guess it's not rape either right? There are many physical reactions that are not voluntary specially when youre very young and have even less control over your body/urges.. With the right amount of stimulation, boners happen, girl s get wet. That doesnt mean they want to have sex with that specific person! And to me, that is in fact rape. Girl or boy, there is no difference.

back when I was in high school, late 80's, very early 90's there were always rumors of some teacher doing a girl student, some was rumor, some turned out substantiated down the road. Sadly I cant recall any lady teachers that were standouts during years in high school.

Back
Top Bottom