Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 132 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

What's really interesting to me as that both Engadget and The Verge failed to mention the obvious similarities to the iMac

I have an HP laptop here given to me by work. It's obviously made up to look like a Macbook, but it's all plastic that's made to look like aluminium. I was joking about this with the tech guy who was transferring my data to it.

HP-EliteBook-8460p-Notebook-.jpg

So with the iPhone 5 around the corner, what are the competing handsets we should be comparing it to once it is announced? I have no idea what android devices are out right now because they seem to change every week lol..

I have been an iphone user since the 3G and with the most current rumours of the body being pretty much identical, the iphone 5 or the new iOS would have to have some spectacular features for me to buy another apple phone. I am not crazy about the current body design of the iphones, they feel cumbersome to hold when not in a case and the design just feels dated.

Galaxy S3 is Androids best atm. That will change in 3 weeks, then in another 2 months, then in march.... :lol: :lol:

Galaxy S3 is Androids best atm. That will change in 3 weeks, then in another 2 months, then in march.... :lol: :lol:

What's really funny is the S3, which is undoubtedly the best Android phone and best selling right now, is still not running the latest Android OS. With no official release date in sight. Even the Galaxy Nexus, the latest semi-official Google phone, doesn't have the Jelly Bean update across all carriers yet.

I have Rogers 1 Number setup on my Mac(but browser related, that uses your internet bandwidth), and i can call anywhere in Canada for FREE, plus i can call any number in Canada for FREE and not use any of my daytime cellphone minutes, plus outgoing text to any number in Canada is FREE(incoming is a fee per text, unless you have a text plan)!!!

Its a FREE service.

What's really funny is the S3, which is undoubtedly the best Android phone and best selling right now, is still not running the latest Android OS. With no official release date in sight. Even the Galaxy Nexus, the latest semi-official Google phone, doesn't have the Jelly Bean update across all carriers yet.

This means its *that* good.

Besides, the goofy looking stretched iphone5 will already be outdated upon launch.

So why worry?

So with the iPhone 5 around the corner, what are the competing handsets we should be comparing it to once it is announced? I have no idea what android devices are out right now because they seem to change every week lol..

I have been an iphone user since the 3G and with the most current rumours of the body being pretty much identical, the iphone 5 or the new iOS would have to have some spectacular features for me to buy another apple phone. I am not crazy about the current body design of the iphones, they feel cumbersome to hold when not in a case and the design just feels dated.

Here is your phone...... best selling phone on the planet. Period.

Fasten your OMG belt 2.......

20 million sold in 100 days!

1 model of 1 Android phone..... never mind of the rest of the Samsung line, or even the other Android makers in the universe.

Android BABY!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57507350-94/samsung-sells-20-million-galaxy-s3s-adds-new-colors/
2mryupy.png

:lol: its the same topic from android sheeple every year prior to iPhone launch... the outgoing model's sales slowly decline in anticipation of the latest and greatest, and then the numbers sway in favour of a competitor for a week or two :lol: :lol:

:lol: its the same topic from android sheeple every year prior to iPhone launch... the outgoing model's sales slowly decline in anticipation of the latest and greatest, and then the numbers sway in favour of a competitor for a week or two :lol: :lol:
You should probably chill with the sheeple comments. I have both Apple and Android products and appreciate them both for what the are. You take Apple bias to a new level. Glass houses, dude.

Aside from the disdain for others the comment is true. Obviously there are a huge number of people holding out for the iPhone 5. Everyone else's numbers are going to seem larger at this time. Still, it's good numbers considering the number of choices you have in Android handsets.

Yeah i know 2 people in my close entourage who are waiting for the iphone5

Ill want to test it out to see how it feels when they get their hands on it... (just like trying a car, but not getting one for ourselves.. cause i dont need the overpriced camry of the lot :) )

I know it's fake, but the concepts are cool. Have a look:

[video=youtube;lzsBwnv_dAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzsBwnv_dAg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Looks like Apple will overhaul iTunes today to run more smoother(im guessing for PC users), cause i have no issues at all. Might have a new face, and it might be iTunes 11?

I am hoping the new iPhone will have the iPad 3(the New iPad) Chip, because i love having a Jailbreak(love certain tweaks). Its usually the new Chips that cause a delay in jailbreaking(for those that do not know). Either way, 2 new iPhones(64GB) will be added to the roster!!

Looks like Apple will overhaul iTunes today to run more smoother(im guessing for PC users), cause i have no issues at all. Might have a new face, and it might be iTunes 11?

I am hoping the new iPhone will have the iPad 3(the New iPad) Chip, because i love having a Jailbreak(love certain tweaks). Its usually the new Chips that cause a delay in jailbreaking(for those that do not know). Either way, 2 new iPhones(64GB) will be added to the roster!!

Can the new version have the ability to spell?

Good points for the new iphone

- battery
- reversible connector
- faster than it was for processing
- a lot thinner

bad points
a whole bunch... but they get A for effort

Good points for the new iphone

- battery
- reversible connector
- faster than it was for processing
- a lot thinner

bad points
a whole bunch... but they get A for effort

Its a nice phone, but nothing really wow like in previous releases. Not finished yet, but not really expecting much more now.

Its a nice phone, but nothing really wow like in previous releases. Not finished yet, but not really expecting much more now.

yup, pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Back
Top Bottom