Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2018 Edition) | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2018 Edition)

Kolpin Geartector ATV. They seemed to keep my hands dry last night through moderate rain.
They pushed back on the bars from the wind, so I put on some Oxford bar end protectors to hold them out. Not completely necessary, but it's more comfortable. Riding with bar mitts does take some getting used to in terms of using your hands to adjust your faceshield, mirrors etc while riding, but totally worth it in my books
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/kolpin-geartector-atv-mitts-black-0272143p.html

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Yesterday's rain seemed to wash most of the salt away in the city. I took the bike out for lunch today followed by an hour or so of random cruising around downtown.

It was nice to get out again, but on the way home, I filled the tank with Shell 91 and some STA-BIL just in case!

Nope nope nope.Gotta get at least one ride on my new to me Duc before things are done.I'll get it this week sometime.

Went out for a few hundred km's today. Just headed east, mainly on secondary roads and ended up in Brighton. Actually saw two other bikes. Both were cruisers and I am pretty sure (based on the loud exhaust sounds) Harleys. Both waved back.

..Tom

Kinda envious of anyone who didn't winterize their bike yet... It was a nice day today all around.

Looking at the forecast, I think it was a mistake to ride into work tonight. Ah well. Slow and steady...

Kolpin Geartector ATV. They seemed to keep my hands dry last night through moderate rain.
They pushed back on the bars from the wind, so I put on some Oxford bar end protectors to hold them out. Not completely necessary, but it's more comfortable. Riding with bar mitts does take some getting used to in terms of using your hands to adjust your faceshield, mirrors etc while riding, but totally worth it in my books
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/kolpin-geartector-atv-mitts-black-0272143p.html
Got these off amazon. Can't use the signal, horn or ignition buttons. Had to return.

Re: Who's still riding? (Fall & Winter 2018 Edition)

That's too bad. They're pretty roomy on my cbr.
They're about the same size as the Oxford ones I bought (and lost one) last year

Last edited:

Damn low is parked right over us and not moving much :(

NatLoop.gif

Rode on Sunday to my friends garage to put the bike away for the season, grrr

BB

Haven't packed it in yet. Waiting for some warmer weather next weekend. Hopefully dry weather. If this trend continues, I'm done.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

This is off topic, but does anyone know what's in S100 motorcycle cleaner? That stuff is magic

Thanks. A quick Google search didn't reveal any cheaper alternatives, but it works so well, it's worth it anyway

Back
Top Bottom