Who's still riding? (Fall 2017 / Winter 2018 edition) | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who's still riding? (Fall 2017 / Winter 2018 edition)

I'm going to guess there was lots of Timmies Angels up in Port today.
Saw a few. Roads were remarkably clean -- put in SuBa was feeling frisky so I let her run a few on Reach Rd -- felt so good -- when I got to Uxbridges I felt like a smoke (I don't smoke).

Who’s bringing the 65 candles and the fire extinguisher !?! Joking of course...happy birthday and glad you get a great weather day to ride

what time approx tomorrow?
Sorry just saw this. Likely around 1, chilly morning in Barrie and I've been lazy lol. Just hitting the shower then gearing up.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Sorry just saw this. Likely around 1, chilly morning in Barrie and I've been lazy lol. Just hitting the shower then gearing up.

I'll be on the look out for a versys and a crf250l then

Anyone planning on Riding this weekend with the forecast sitting @ +3 on Saturday, and +4 on Sunday? I was hoping to bring my bike down from the cottage where I store it during the winter. It's only calling for a high of +1 on Sunday in Huntsville though. Might still brave it!

Anyone planning on Riding this weekend with the forecast sitting @ +3 on Saturday, and +4 on Sunday? I was hoping to bring my bike down from the cottage where I store it during the winter. It's only calling for a high of +1 on Sunday in Huntsville though. Might still brave it!

All depends on whether they decide to over-react to the 1-3cm of snow on Thurs/Fri by dumping 1-3cm of salt everywhere like they do every year.

was at the fork around lunch time trying to shake the winter rust off - i need lots of work. saw some sport bike guys shooting the breeze at the snack shack. lots of spot still wet from run offs and shaded area. still couple of hours left of decent weather

Was good today! Saw a bunch of riders out there. Getting close!

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

First ride of the year, took a nice 1hr ride down the lake and back. Still a bit chilly to be comfortable without bundling like the Michelin man. Saw 5 other bikes out, we're waking up!

BTW I got the best wave today from another rider. They leaned way over with arm stretched out, I thought I should high 5 them.
Felt like a kid again!

A little over 300 km today, awesome. Had coffee and a chat at the Forks with bigpoppa and Wingboy, surprised not to see you Macdoc.
Great day and my bike hasn't melted or rusted yet.

great to finally meet you guys! Looking forward to some more rides

BTW I got the best wave today from another rider. They leaned way over with arm stretched out, I thought I should high 5 them.
Felt like a kid again!

I've been getting constant thumbs up and questions from people on the slow drive home after work the last 2 days. Good feeling.

I've been getting constant thumbs up and questions from people on the slow drive home after work the last 2 days. Good feeling.

Yes I know what you mean! It is a fun kinda of attention. I really think motorcycles brings out some kind of curiosity in people.
Not to brag but I get all kinds of attention from random people, mostly because I ride a ex cop bike.

Today I had a random stranger ask me about it. Then was telling me how is grandfather rode a Harley for the military police. He was doing stunts riding through rings of fire, and had pictures, and was a bit of a daredevil. I quite enjoy having these moments.

surprised not to see you Macdoc.

Last two days of moving and staff would have strung me up when I got home....it was a really nice day to re-organize the garage tho and that met with approval all around.
Bike started instantly ..that Shorai is sweet. Kids bike is being sold and now we can get at it to spiff it up.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom