Wholesale battery sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wholesale battery sale

u_slo

Hey guys,
I've been a member here for a very long time and now have the opportunity to give back to the community. I'm in touch with a shop in Rexdale that will sell this community motorcycle batteries at wholesale - true wholesale. These are brand new ACDelco and other brand name batteries. If you are interested, they will be available for pickup at 321 Rexdale Blvd and you may pay by debit, credit, or cash. Only caveat is that you will need to pre-pay for it to be ordered, they will be available at the shop within 2 hours in most cases.

Please do not DM. if you are interested, please email info@radmanrepair.ca with the type of bike (year, make, model), and battery if known and you will receive the price.

Happy biking!

21 messages 2004? anyway how do we know the wholesale price

21 messages 2004? anyway how do we know the wholesale price
email and ask for the price. it's wholesale. You'll know because it'll be cheaper than any other place. By the way, they don't do motorcycle work, so it's just the battery, just pickup.

The cost of having to go to Rexdale is too high. 😉

Do you know if they have lithium batteries? My son's race bike could benefit from one.
Possibly, send the details of the bike and/or the battery you're looking for to the email

Back
Top Bottom