who will take a chance ??? CSC RX3 Cyclon | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

who will take a chance ??? CSC RX3 Cyclon

not offended, disappointed. Too many glass half empties.

Hmm, interesting. So you crack the morning paper to see another local manufacturer shuttering to move to dirt cheap unregulated labour market. You see that played out monthly for 40 yrs. People are wringing their hands saying things like "I wouldn't want to be a kid today".......Rose glasses back on, let's buy some cheap stuff........

I see horrible things like National Steelcar putting 500? people out. And yesterday I toured a manufacturing facility that will supply components to a Toronto office furniture company, and its also located in North Toronto. I supply raw materials to both facilities.
I have two kids, both in mid twenties , both employed , one is a home owner. I'd love the opportunities kids have right now. The smart kids.

Ebb and flow, jobs are created, jobs are eliminated. Don't be 28yrs in a plant pulling lever 'B' and expect it to last forever.

I see horrible things like National Steelcar putting 500? people out. And yesterday I toured a manufacturing facility that will supply components to a Toronto office furniture company, and its also located in North Toronto. I supply raw materials to both facilities.
I have two kids, both in mid twenties , both employed , one is a home owner. I'd love the opportunities kids have right now. The smart kids.

Ebb and flow, jobs are created, jobs are eliminated. Don't be 28yrs in a plant pulling lever 'B' and expect it to last forever.

OMG I expect so much more from you. We all know you're a superstar, I got my azzz covered too.

Will these Cyclons be available soon? I'd like to get a half dozen for Christmas. I'm doing quite well, thank you. Will need some helmets as well. I'm budgeting $30 per, hopefully quality won't be an issue at that price. Who am I kidding, get them from China quality assured.

Re: who will take a chance ??? CSC RX3 Cyclon & TT250

All this talk about manufacturing moving away. Wait until minimum wage becomes $15

It's already at $17 in Australia .....it's even higher in Norway ....it's called management.....not a race to the bottom.

••••

I just pulled the trigger on a red 250 :D

Shipped to Australia for March.

ZTT250-R-2.jpg

The new TT 250 is an air-cooled 250 dual sport, with more emphasis on dirt than street riding, but it’s fully street legal. The new TT 250 motorcycles will be arriving sometime next Spring, and if you want to get one at $1,895, you need to act now. We are offering flat rate shipping of the CSC TT 250 for $250 as well.

There will be online maintenance tutorials, and we will provide a service manual with each bike.

We’ll assemble every bike at our Azusa facility, put a few test miles on it, and then crate it fully assembled for shipment to you. The only thing you’ll need to do is add gas.

We’re offering the CSC TT 250 in three colors:
White with orange letters (like you see above), black with silver letters, and red with silver letters.

Type:
Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
Transmission:
5 Speed, constant mesh
Bore X Stroke:
67mm x 65mm
Seat Height:
34 in. (864mm)
Displacement:
229.5cc
Wheelbase:
55 in. (1397mm)
Compression Ratio:
8.7:1
Fuel Tank:
2.9 gallons (11 L)
Horsepower:
16.1 @ 7,000 rpm
Front Tires:
3.00 x 21 knobby, DOT approved
Torque:
13.5 ft. lb. @ 5,500 rpm
Rear Tires:
4.60 x 18 knobby, DOT approved
Oil Type:
10W 40, 1.48 quart
Front Suspension:
Inverted Telescopic, 48mm upper, 37mm lower
Fuel System:
Carburetor
Rear Suspension:
monoshock with preload adjustment
Starter:
Electric & Kick
Suspension Travel:
5.7 in. (145mm) Front / 5.7 in. (145mm) Rear
Frame:
Tubular Steel
Ground Clearance:
11.5 in. (292mm)
Front Brake:
265mm Single Disc
Weight:
309 lbs. (140 Kg)
Rear Brake:
220mm Single Disc

Last edited:

Well let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well let us know how it goes.

Comedian

They can't yet ship to Australia so looks like Toronto

It's just a part-time gig.

MacDoc let us know how the taxes/registration goes when you have it land here. I truly would like to hear about build quality and especially from anyone in Ontario if they ship in a Cyclone.

Everything we consume in the west should come from the cheapest possible manufacturing countries. It's the only way we can sustain our lifestyles. We need more and cheaper. The quality will take care of itself. I would like to see my summer coffee destination stocked with the cheapest possible deserts straight from China by the truckload. Mmmm 75Cents for a quality Joe Rouis cake + coffee.
I see what you did there. ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Now we need to hear from someone in Canada that may have purchased one of these bikes and give a Canadian perpective on the build quality and rideability.
Face it we in NA have given away our manufacturing base, we just need to deal with it. It is not going to come back!
"Foreman says 'these jobs are going boys, & they ain't coming back'." Bruce Springsteen

Please have a Walmart (they're the cheapest) Pharmacist check your meds.
Costco is less expensive for Rx.

So US Bikes will arrive in March and Canadian bikes in April or May which is fine with me.

Prices are in US dollars.

Looks like all in to get to Toronto will just come in at $3100 CDN

I don't know. At that price and with those specs, I think I'd rather have a used drz.
Ymmv

I don't know. At that price and with those specs, I think I'd rather have a used drz.
Ymmv

Yeah, 5.7" of suspension travel and only 16hp... The drz has double of both.

Mac, I wish you the best of luck with this bike, but I have a feeling it is going to be a very slow pig that you'll bottom out on a pothole.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Ymmv

You don't ride a spec sheet. This bike compares favourably with Retina IMac and Iphone.

Back
Top Bottom