Who bought weed? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who bought weed?

The intent was to get rid of the back market... period. They hoped making it legal would shut down the "black market" and turns it's customers to the legal weed.
That will never happen!!!!
You will see "black market" weed sold through legal retail shops hidden amongst the legal stuff when the shops open up.
'black market' weed has already made it's way through the OCS supply chain to the customers.
I included some of my guy's stuff in some testing that was done on different OCS products a couple weeks ago... OCS stuff sucks compared to my guy's... and OCS still has quality issues and banned chemical issues according to the test results.

You can't compare booze and prohibition to the legalization of weed... weed is easy to grow.. booze not so easy to make.
You won't see it in legal shops. The incentory system is quite advanced. If the government catches you selling black market products they will shut you down and take away your license.

Government will audit inventory on a regular basis to make sure you don't **** around.

Black market won't disappear over night. Still a stigma behind cannabis. In a few years black market won't exist to a degree it is today. Prices have crashed in the black market to keep it competing with the government.

You can't compare booze and prohibition to the legalization of weed... weed is easy to grow.. booze not so easy to make.

Weed may be easy to grow, but growing high quality GOOD weed (heck even _decent_ weed) is another story. Between pests and budrot alone, getting super sticky dense buds is a work of art...

Weed may be easy to grow, but growing high quality GOOD weed (heck even _decent_ weed) is another story. Between pests and budrot alone, getting super sticky dense buds is a work of art...

People are converting skating rinks into craft grow ops. Focusing on small high end batches.

People are converting skating rinks into craft grow ops. Focusing on small high end batches.

There is? Who is these "people"?
If there are such "people", they're not doing it legally.

The "black market" will never truly disappear.
Instead of dealing with the local constabulary or the RCMP, growers now get to deal with the CRA.
CRA are not nice people.
The CRA will get the "black market". This whole adventure is about tax dollars. Nothing else. The federal government want's it's vig.

Lots of people are fine just smoking their homegrown crap.

Instead of dealing with the local constabulary or the RCMP, growers now get to deal with the CRA.
CRA are not nice people.
The CRA will get the "black market". This whole adventure is about tax dollars. Nothing else. The federal government want's it's vig.
Agreed. My sisters ex is up to his armpits with the Cra. He bought a nice house, cars, a truck, a boat, two snowmobiles etc.
He has a lot of nice stuff. He hasn't had a job or done a tax return since 1996.
Apparently they contacted him...

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Agreed. My sisters ex is up to his armpits with the Cra. He bought a nice house, cars, a truck, a boat, two snowmobiles etc.
He has a lot of nice stuff. He hasn't had a job or done a tax return since 1996.
Apparently they contacted him...

Nothing is certain but death and taxes... Your sister's ex should have learned from Al Capone's mistake...

You won't see it in legal shops. The incentory system is quite advanced. If the government catches you selling black market products they will shut you down and take away your license.

Government will audit inventory on a regular basis to make sure you don't **** around.

Black market won't disappear over night. Still a stigma behind cannabis. In a few years black market won't exist to a degree it is today. Prices have crashed in the black market to keep it competing with the government.

Yes, it will be moved through some legal shops... no question. Sure, the government may do regular audits, but it would be easy to get away with for those that choose to do it.
Their inventory system is nothing to talk about... I've been in it. I've heard it called a few things by some of the folks that helped them set it up... and are now helping to fix it, but don't recall anyone using the term "advanced"
Although it's improving... the whole op is a mess.

CRA are not nice people.

I think he's referring to the fact that health Canada used a diagram of a hockey rink to define the size of grow ops regarding licensing. I don't know if anyone is actually doing it... but I doubt it.

It's just a plant - not much harder than growing many others. Choosing varieties less prone to rot is a good start.
A bit of a green thumb helps. And most importantly for the home grower of 4 plants - feed the soil, not the plant.

It's just a plant - not much harder than growing many others. Choosing varieties less prone to rot is a good start.
A bit of a green thumb helps. And most importantly for the home grower of 4 plants - feed the soil, not the plant.
I agree. If you can grow a couple random cooking herbs, you can grow pot.

cooking herbs don't have a gender
cooking herbs don't need a regimented light/dark cycle to induce abundant flowering

it is not difficult
but it ain't simple either
to make decent bud

I never knew I was an Artist...lol It's not rocket science.

I never knew I was an Artist...lol It's not rocket science.

You have no idea how much craft growers are making in US. They have huge fields of specific buds they grow. Top notch weed makes a **** ton

[video=youtube;Ms8uLYbpxy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms8uLYbpxy8[/video]

You have no idea how much craft growers are making in US. They have huge fields of specific buds they grow. Top notch weed makes a **** ton

Only problem is I am not a craft grower just an avid puffer that usually grows 5 plants a year for personal use but now 4 are legal...lol great video but comparing apples to oranges.

Don't care how much they make. Just and avid user and can easily grow some sticky that f**ks u up. So its all gravy for me.

Last edited:
Only problem is I am not a craft grower just an avid puffer that usually grows 5 plants a year for personal use but now 4 are legal...lol great video but comparing apples to oranges.

Posted it just incase if you wanted a career change. Tons of people in California and Colorado did it.

yeah, I have a question
anything to support this ridiculous claim that it's happening ?

as an FYI, my question was answered, thanks for that
the member that brought this up in the thread was 100% correct

flower of unknown origin (probably from an unlicensed grower)
did in fact turn up for sale in a provincially licensed store
shipped from a licensed distributor - who was having trouble meeting their quota

after complaints to Health Canada
the flower was found to be moldy and contain banned herbicides
none of this particular batch was sold through OCS

not a good story
the path to legalization will have bumps in the road

Back
Top Bottom