Where's the sledding??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where's the sledding???

Take note that apparently the entire Ontario trail system is still officially closed - just saw a post elsewhere from one of the clubs to the north of here that was complaining that people on the trails already are risking further restrictions from property owners as they haven't been properly marked or groomed yet.

I think the early arrival of the snowmobiling season this year caught a lot of the clubs off guard. Heck, the ski resorts are opening tomorrow already and after the last 2 snows, all they've been able to make, and tonights impending dump on top of it they should be in peak condition I'd think.

Definately not motorcycle weather though.

I used to be a big time sledder with my old man. Still have an '86 Indy 600 Limited Edition tucked away sleeping in the garage. Some day perhaps.

Take note that apparently the entire Ontario trail system is still officially closed - just saw a post elsewhere from one of the clubs to the north of here that was complaining that people on the trails already are risking further restrictions from property owners as they haven't been properly marked or groomed yet.

I think the early arrival of the snowmobiling season this year caught a lot of the clubs off guard. Heck, the ski resorts are opening tomorrow already and after the last 2 snows, all they've been able to make, and tonights impending dump on top of it they should be in peak condition I'd think.

Definately not motorcycle weather though.

I used to be a big time sledder with my old man. Still have an '86 Indy 600 Limited Edition tucked away sleeping in the garage. Some day perhaps.

Incorrect.

As of yesterday and today quite a bit of the trail system opened up. And will continue to do so over the next coming days.

I know up near Wiarton and those parts, there having issues up there.

Incorrect.

As of yesterday and today quite a bit of the trail system opened up. And will continue to do so over the next coming days.

The post I saw with complaints was from a week or so ago so I guess things have changed since then.

It's pretty easy to determine which trails are open: http://ofsc.mapbase.ca/viewer/ -- still mostly red, but some green north and east of the GTA.

Back
Top Bottom