Where is Doug Ford? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where is Doug Ford?

That video is 9 days old..
At that point... Had they asked him to testify...Or.. only requested interviews?
Hey Ragin, point blank he was asked why he wasn't testifying. He said he wasn't asked. Now we know he has been asked. Why? because he is fighting it in court. So either he was asked months ago as the story says and he is lying.....or he was asked to "interview" and said no and then paltered when asked why he wasn't testifying....and a week later is seeking court action to prevent his testifying (doesn't sound he wasn't asked does it?) SO he was lying when he said he said he wasn't asked....as he omitted the fact that he had been asked to "interview" and didn't agree to that either. If you want to play semantics....then Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman. Or like the rest of us already know.....its BS.

Hey Ragin, point blank he was asked why he wasn't testifying. He said he wasn't asked. Now we know he has been asked. Why? because he is fighting it in court. So either he was asked months ago as the story says and he is lying.....or he was asked to "interview" and said no and then paltered when asked why he wasn't testifying....and a week later is seeking court action to prevent his testifying (doesn't sound he wasn't asked does it?) SO he was lying when he said he said he wasn't asked....as he omitted the fact that he had been asked to "interview" and didn't agree to that either. If you want to play semantics....then Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman. Or like the rest of us already know.....its BS.

I agree that at some point he was asked, and then summonsed, to testify. I think those requests came after the video linked, but am not sure. If that is the case.. and he was asked to testify after the video... then technically he wasn't lying when he said he wasn't asked TO TESTIFY.. at that point. Sure, it's a bit of a play on words as we know he was asked for an interview...but still technically true.
I've been watching the inquiry some since it began... There's lots of things being said in the inquiry that don't match what is being said in the media.. and by people discussing it.
For one... people say the OPS requested resources from the OPP and were denied... but Thomas Carrique testified that all requests for resources were met as far as he knows.

It appears to me that Doug tried to stay out of it... and I don't blame him. I would have done the same thing. It became obvious, from the first day, that the whole thing was going to be a shitshow. If he did actually have so little involvement.. then I also wonder why he doesn't want to testify? What questions is he avoiding?

There's posts in here that state the the inquiry won't assign blame or liability which is technically true... but that doesn't mean there won't be lawsuits and challenges if the inquiry determines that invoking the act wasn't needed and/or that the legal threshold for it's use.. wasn't met.

What classifies an enforcement officer? Does that include police officers?

That part of the legislation is specific to 'park wardens' and the performance of their duties. The powers given to them in the bill are already afforded to police and others through other pieces of legislation.

i dont buy it. probably grounds for criminal charges if true. he's a rich man in power who was elected to office, he has nothing to lose by staying out of it.
I'm taking it with a grain of salt...especially considering the source. But we'll find out in due time.

I'm picturing how much more would be Twitted if he'd gone to the government meetings or met with the convoy.
He's smarter than he looks.

If they were protesting at Queen's Park, then he should have talked to them.
But they were protesting at the Capitol, so that was someone else's duty, and he was wise to stay away.

The mayor WAS talking to them. Apparently, out of the side of his mouth. How did they (edit: the convoy) benefit?

Last edited:
I think his handlers are worried that he'll stray from the script. When he goes off the leash he can say some dumb things.
You sure you're not confusing him with President Biden?

And in his hearing testimony the former OPS Chief throws the Feds/RCMP the bus….and his Deputy Chief who was head of intelligence.

Didn’t see that coming.

/sarcasm

Yeah, Doug should stay far far farrrr away from this dumpster fire.

Any way you slice it, hiding in the basement, afraid to talk just never looks good. I want transparency. I have more respect for a politician who effs up and admits it than I do for wusses like dofo who run and hide.
I always think back to the poisoned Tylenol. They admitted a huge problem, got out in front of it and today we don't think twice about buying that product. Transparency works.
Both harper and jt promised it and failed miserably.

Any way you slice it, hiding in the basement

Versus offering yourself up as the scapegoat du jour for that gong show? Too funny.

spiderman-meme-16401651633x2.png

If Dougie has nothing to hide why not testify ? It's an inquiry, not a criminal trial.
Really? Everyone that had testified either threw others under the bus or got thrown under the bus. Being associated with the witchhunt in any way makes your life worse. Douggie still needs cooperation of opp and feds for a few more years. Testifying that they are incompetent and power hungry will hurt his political capital and make him less effective as a leader.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom