Where did you ride today? - New rider version | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where did you ride today? - New rider version

Good for you!

It's my second season but i still feel like im new, probably because i havent got to ride as much as last season.

I grabbed my first tag of this year yesterday. Wooohooo!!!

Congrats! I pop by the tag thread to see what obscure places people post, no idea how or if I'm ever going to even grab one! Ha!

Rode to Windsor yesterday, and back to Toronto today. Guess that means I'm no longer a noob...

:D First time taking my bike out (oops, Saturday, haven't had access to Internet since). Went out to see the Cheltenham Badlands, tried to find the Forks of the Credit trail but missed the turn and then we ran out of time and had to beeline it home. Still super fun, will have to try and find it again!

I think I'm addicted now.

To work :sleepy3:

Went up to Lake Simcoe in Keswick with my boys yesterday. Great weather for riding. Hope everyone else got a chance to ride.
L to R: ZX14R, my wee 300, and ZX636R

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20130721_130452.jpg
    20130721_130452.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 188
Leaving for a good long ride around downtown Toronto, east/west. And maybe north

1990 vtr250 in white missing most of it fairing riding with red joe rocket mesh jacket. Jeans and a white/grey/black tribal helmet.
if you see me give me the customary GTAM two handed wave!

or a salute so I know. I riding assertively anyone who wants to join!

-cp

Spent the entire weekend on my bike, Sunday was the best though, met up with 4 friends in Stouffville and toured around the area with them. 4 Shadows of various years/models and a custom built bike that my buddy spent the winter building in his garage.

BikeslinedUpSmaller.jpg

I rode up and down Southwood Rd today. Forget about Forks of the Credit, this is WAY better. About 40 kms of twisties with almost no traffic. Would have continued exploring the area but I was really cold with just a mesh jacket over a t-shirt so I cut it short.

I rode up and down Southwood Rd today. Forget about Forks of the Credit, this is WAY better. About 40 kms of twisties with almost no traffic. Would have continued exploring the area but I was really cold with just a mesh jacket over a t-shirt so I cut it short.

Be careful around there after heavy rains. Sand tends to build up in the corners.

Around oakville and then guelph up to sideroad 15 over to trafalgar and then looped back and hit around burlington for awhile.

Probably gonna head to the forks tomorrow for awhile and then loop around the backroads to hit hamilton from the west side.

I did the forks of the credit road today. Must say from reading on here it seemed like it was the place to go... But I was disappointed. Road is so short.

I did Peterson road up near maynooth a couple weeks ago and by far that is the best road I have been on yet

I rode the Forks of the Credit today with my buddy Team_Green. It was pretty short so we went back and forth a few times.

Rode to Trenton, first highway ride for me.
Took the scenic route on the way back on 7 to 115. ... also caught in the rain for the first time. =)

I did the forks of the credit road today. Must say from reading on here it seemed like it was the place to go... But I was disappointed. Road is so short.

I did Peterson road up near maynooth a couple weeks ago and by far that is the best road I have been on yet

Go further to hockley road and then stop at the general store at the end

Back
Top Bottom