When is it aceptable to start riding again | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When is it aceptable to start riding again

Its an 01? gsxr 600 and 03? R6. I think the r6 would be. Gixxer is carbe r6 is injected. But gixxer has exhaust on it. Guess we find out this summer.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

Its an 01? gsxr 600 and 03? R6. I think the r6 would be. Gixxer is carbe r6 is injected. But gixxer has exhaust on it. Guess we find out this summer.

Nice.... warpy should be quicker with a true sport bike.

Or your self centered prick that doesnt even know when someone isnt even talking about you? Two post above mine was a questiin about someone picking up a new bike. Couldnt care less about u or your social media sites.

:happy1:

Or your self centered prick that doesnt even know when someone isnt even talking about you? Two post above mine was a questiin about someone picking up a new bike. Couldnt care less about u or your social media sites.

Ze nice guy strikes again LOL.

:lmao:

also its a 2000 gsxr 600 for the track.

the 2005 r6 is for the street.

Gonna be a good summer! To Matthew, the offer is still there to come out with some of the old/fat/both guys and have a blast. Im sure it will be a fun and humbling day.

Gonna be a good summer! To Matthew, the offer is still there to come out with some of the old/fat/both guys and have a blast. Im sure it will be a fun and humbling day.

Oh, gladly! Don't worry, I'll keep pace.

You do realize that wasn't a personal "slam" and just a generalization of some of the guys on here that make everything about themselves instead of answering the OP's question.

Where do you guys ride? I'm assuming you have some decent routes/roads out your way in the west end. I'm up in the north east end of Durham. You guys do 507 rides any time? If you're ever out my way give me a shout. Planning a PEI/Maritimes trip over two weeks in June if you want to join.

Last edited:
Oh, gladly! Don't worry, I'll keep pace.

You do realize that wasn't a personal "slam" and just a generalization of some of the guys on here that make everything about themselves instead of answering the OP's question.

Where do you guys ride? I'm assuming you have some decent routes/roads out your way in the west end. I'm up in the north east end of Durham. You guys do 507 rides any time? If you're ever out my way give me a shout. Planning a PEI/Maritimes trip over two weeks in June if you want to join.

thats the motorcycle distraction neck of the woods.

they were too slow for me.

Last edited:
Yeeep. Gonna be a good season!

Last edited:
... and stay the heck away from big group rides. Meet-ups are good, though. I do foresee a good many Burrito Boyz Tuesday night meets again this year.

I second this, unless you have a brother of one or two friends at most who you've been riding with since day one, and you guys know how each other rides always, ride solo.

once you start doing meet up and group rides, thats when you'll start incuring citations, police harassment, because not everyone rides to the right place right time kinda moments, so many people want to show off and its enough to attract alot of heat.

If you truely enjoy motorcycle you'll enjoy riding alone anyways.

April 6th at 10:42am.

Yea this year looks like the weather is not going to be decent anything soon still first/second week of april. Really ****** winter too, roads are all ****ed up, i've been seeing huge crater size sink holes around many right turns, and random ones in the middle of 401's, major roads etc. I hit one in my Jeep and it almost flipped over, if that was a motorcycle...RIP.

Be very careful of crater size potholes this season, and when ever you see or ride past one, do a fellow biker a favor and report it to the city right away so they can patch it up.

01 to 03 gsxr's are not carb, they are fuel injected, i believe the last model of carbs were 2000's for suzuki's.

And first 2003 for yamaha.

ps: both 05 R6 and 01-03 gsxr 600's are the same, with a better rider the gsxr would smoke the 05 R6, but 06 R6 would own the gsxr with a better rider, but then again the newer R6's are very difficult to control top end due to their infamous front end vibration and wanting to wobble, that even an older FI gsxr would beat it.

at the end if both bikes are FI and both 600cc its anyones game.

I second this, unless you have a brother of one or two friends at most who you've been riding with since day one, and you guys know how each other rides always, ride solo.

once you start doing meet up and group rides, thats when you'll start incurring citations, police harassment, because not everyone rides to the right place right time kinda moments, so many people want to show off and its enough to attract alot of heat.

If you truly enjoy motorcycle you'll enjoy riding alone anyways.

Yea this year looks like the weather is not going to be decent anything soon still first/second week of april. Really ****** winter too, roads are all ****ed up, i've been seeing huge crater size sink holes around many right turns, and random ones in the middle of 401's, major roads etc. I hit one in my Jeep and it almost flipped over, if that was a motorcycle...RIP.

Be very careful of crater size potholes this season, and when ever you see or ride past one, do a fellow biker a favor and report it to the city right away so they can patch it up.

01 to 03 gsxr's are not carb, they are fuel injected, i believe the last model of carbs were 2000's for suzuki's.

And first 2003 for yamaha.

ps: both 05 R6 and 01-03 gsxr 600's are the same, with a better rider the gsxr would smoke the 05 R6, but 06 R6 would own the gsxr with a better rider, but then again the newer R6's are very difficult to control top end due to their infamous front end vibration and wanting to wobble, that even an older FI gsxr would beat it.

at the end if both bikes are FI and both 600cc its anyones game.

holy **** who cares what bike is faster.

Back
Top Bottom