What's with Donald Trump? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's with Donald Trump?

All I heard today was DT wants to ban Muslims from the country and for that he can never be el presidente. Then they played the clip on notoriously unreliable CNN and what he said was not exactly that. And so it goes.

I think this is just a game for The Donald and his buddies to see how much stupid **** he can say and keep moving up in the polls. I don't think he has any intention of finishing his bid for the presidency and he'll end up dropping out.

And if the American people vote him in (which I doubt) then they can have him and bring some entertainment to the rest of us.

And @inreb...keep the Polaks out of this! We want nothing to do with DT.

CBC was painting him as a Nazi. The left media absolutely hates his guts, probably because they think he could win an election. He's like an American version of the Rob Ford syndrome. Did he say anything racist about muslims? I think he said stop muslim immigration until "We find out what is going on."

Be mistrustful of what you hear in the media. 80% of the media is very left leaning and they go after anyone like Trump with abject hatred.

Look guys, The Donald will investigate Barry Obama, Hilary, Holder, and all the criminal turds and their immoral, unethical, illegal activities - and that's just his first day in office!
So obviously, he has to be stopped. He frightens the shreddies out of EVERYONE in the complacent establishment...
Which is why I like him. No bigger booster than me.
But lately he has been "un-Presidential" and that's putting it mildly.
All he had to do was be more calm. More Presidential.
But no - he's way over the top, out of control...
So I dunno.
I still say, the best thing for the country would be if they elect him - but not sure it's gonna happen anymore.
Shame... >shrugs<

America has issues with perception of character in many parts of the world, this character wont help things.

The Donald and our drama teacher could work on some skits for the next G20.

I think this is just a game for The Donald and his buddies to see how much stupid **** he can say and keep moving up in the polls. I don't think he has any intention of finishing his bid for the presidency and he'll end up dropping out.

And if the American people vote him in (which I doubt) then they can have him and bring some entertainment to the rest of us.

And @inreb...keep the Polaks out of this! We want nothing to do with DT.

Please, please, please be right.

Wow, I fundamentally disagree but it isn't like you and I will ever have a beer so it's all good.
Look guys, The Donald will investigate Barry Obama, Hilary, Holder, and all the criminal turds and their immoral, unethical, illegal activities - and that's just his first day in office!
So obviously, he has to be stopped. He frightens the shreddies out of EVERYONE in the complacent establishment...
Which is why I like him. No bigger booster than me.
But lately he has been "un-Presidential" and that's putting it mildly.
All he had to do was be more calm. More Presidential.
But no - he's way over the top, out of control...
So I dunno.
I still say, the best thing for the country would be if they elect him - but not sure it's gonna happen anymore.
Shame... >shrugs<

Looks to me he's saying what a large portion of Americans wanna hear...

EWg4QwU.jpg

Older people are too politically correct to agree to that kinda "terrifying" thinking. Apparently the borders of a country can't be closed to any one group of people lol

This is great for Hillary and the democrats. The more of a circus Trump causes on the Republican side of things, the easier the victory will be for Hillary and the democrats.

This is great for Hillary and the democrats. The more of a circus Trump causes on the Republican side of things, the easier the victory will be for Hillary and the democrats.

I believe he's already been accused of that very strategy, mind, I heard that thru mainstream media channels.

Trump is just spouting off his mouth at the hate filled core of America. Trump has never once given concrete plans on how he would do anything he has said but he keeps just saying stuff (mostly lies) he knows will attract republican voters. Maybe all the stuff he says about how hot his daughter is and how he would love to sleep with her is just aimed at the inbred trailer vote and he really isn't the creep he appears to be... or maybe not.

Trump never said he would love to sleep with his daughter and politicians rarely give concrete plans. He's selling a flavour.

Some people are watching the Daily Show with Trevor Noah :)

Trump never said he would love to sleep with his daughter and politicians rarely give concrete plans. He's selling a flavour.

He did say that but he added "If I wasn't married or her father" ... creepy

Some people are watching the Daily Show with Trevor Noah :)

He did say that but he added "If I wasn't married or her father" ... creepy

I looked for the quote when I read the post accusing him of saying that. Google brings it up when he was interviewed about the beauty pageants. It came across like he said his daughter is beautiful and if she were not his daughter he would date her. I see where people want to grasp at anything to discredit him, that's understandable. So would I be out of line if I said I'd like to date women that resemble my sisters in personality? If somebody turns that into more than what it is then it is more likely a reflection of their state of mind.
Daily Show I haven't watched in years.

My favorite part is the reaction to people hating Trump. I really hope he gets elected, but then again I like my poop stirred, and not shaken.

To be honest, I really don't care about the topic lol.
I looked for the quote when I read the post accusing him of saying that. Google brings it up when he was interviewed about the beauty pageants. It came across like he said his daughter is beautiful and if she were not his daughter he would date her. I see where people want to grasp at anything to discredit him, that's understandable. So would I be out of line if I said I'd like to date women that resemble my sisters in personality? If somebody turns that into more than what it is then it is more likely a reflection of their state of mind.
Daily Show I haven't watched in years.

He never said ALL Mexicans are rapists, he was just getting a point across about criminals coming into the country. He also said some of them are good people.
Like his gardener and cook.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Media Freakout: Trump is 'Blowing Their Minds'
Haha, I love this stuff!
The media elite and the Washington establishment are melting down over Donald Trump because he is immune to their efforts to destroy his campaign.
They can’t stop covering him. They can’t humiliate him. They can’t embarrass him. They can’t diminish his support. They’re powerless, and this has them in a panic.
The media that can make-or-break anybody cannot touch Trump, and every time they try, all they do is make him bigger...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/media-freakout-trump-is-blowing-their-minds/

Be interesting to see what the Great Wall of 'merica will look like, though he would likely call it the Great wall of Trump.

Back
Top Bottom