What's for dinner? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's for dinner?

I always thought you were 'cruising girl' but now you are 'cruise n grill' LoL

ebd17901d9d4331a50e196262b19c8c0.jpg

My other BBQ on the bike.

That's a massive meat stick.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Ya. Good eye. One kebab was a big portion even for big appetites.

Seriously, 98% of people overcook the meat on kebabs. The large size of these premium pork cuts helps to keep the kebab from being overcooked, combined with olive oil in the marinade.

A quick sear at high temp adds well known complexity of flavour. Then it was combined with an indirect extended lower and slower cook time at 350F to preserve the marinade flavour and keep the meat moist. It all adds up to a great tender meal. Zoom in and one can see all the moisture and tenderness. Tasty.

Last edited:
Ya. Good eye. One kebab was a big portion even for big appetites.

Seriously, 98% of people overcook the meat on kebabs. The large size of these premium pork cuts helps to keep the kebab from being overcooked, combined with olive oil in the marinade.

A quick sear at high temp adds well known complexity of flavour. Then it was combined with an indirect extended lower and slower cook time at 350F to preserve the marinade flavour and keep the meat moist. It all adds up to a great tender meal. Zoom in and one can see all the moisture and tenderness. Tasty.
So are you going to invite me over or write a novel on meat?

I am notorious for overcooking meat. Not the best bbqer.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Thanks @Kedo ?

So are you going to invite me over or write a novel on meat?

Bahaha. Love to, but i'm well well over 1k km from the GTA now. Let me know if you go out west. :)

I am notorious for overcooking meat. Not the best bbqer.

The first step is to admit it. Most don't realize it, lol, so you are already ahead of the game. I love good food, have spent many years with many grills and mucho cooking time. One can distill the basics down quickly; IME the trifecta of great bbq/grilling.

Last edited:
2ee23660086cbbd146e83b277977964b.jpg

Roasted rack of lamb in a balsamic sauce.

Last edited:
And garlic mash potatoes... Mmmmmmmmmm Just missing a nice glass of a Cabernet Sauvignon... Let me guess, The Keg?
A place called Blu Duby in London. I don't really like wine so I had it with martini.

78ce2ed7b5b1d9815a3f37d69f40e4b5.jpg

Salad and binge watching Orange is the new black type of night.

And garlic mash potatoes... Mmmmmmmmmm Just missing a nice glass of a Cabernet Sauvignon... Let me guess, The Keg?

The Keg doesn't have lamb. ;)

Back
Top Bottom