What work did you do on your bike today? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What work did you do on your bike today?

Installed new rear tire and tube on my cb750. Took me 2 hours. It's the kind of job where 3 hands would be helpful to have.

Ill be leaving on my retirement tour of the US in a week or so. Still have to change oil and filter, check/set valves, and tweak and sync the carbs.

0a5509a5215fb5388f7583412cf309a6.jpg

Thanks! Photography is a priority for me.

As a teacher (I know, it explains a lot, go ahead and hate me) everything was planned: day plans, unit plans, long range plans. On family vacations with kids, my wife is a wizard, getting good deals and planning every stop and attraction.

This solo tour is a reaction to being trained to the bell like Pavlov's dog. I have general ideas about where I'm going, but no haves to be somewhere at certain times.

South via Blueridge parkway, may touch the atlantic ocean at some point, I have a buddy in Memphis who'll put up with me for a few days, may touch Gulf of Mexico, up to Colorado for a few days, west to SanFran, up the left coast to Seattle, then back east.

That's the plan. The adventure begins when the plan has a hiccup. This is a challenge to myself and my bike. Should be interesting!

Last edited:
Totally awesome Schneller, you're going to have a blast! The bike will be good if in decent shape, which it looks like.

Totally awesome Schneller, you're going to have a blast! The bike will be good if in decent shape, which it looks like.

Yes, thanks. I'm pretty stoked.

Cross oil/filter change off that to do list! I'm having a good day.
Now it's just the valves and that intimidating bank of carbs.

Ill be leaving on my retirement tour of the US in a week or so.

Congratulations!

Did nothing on my bikes today other than ride one of them to the Ice House and back (just beating the rain on return) but that followed oil and filter changes on all of them yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom