What happens to people like this? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What happens to people like this?

My friend sent that to me this morning. I thought the exact same thing. If he is taking full responsibility like his lawyer says he is, he Should not be let out of jail until all assets sold and money repaid.
And all profits from possessing those assets. Any other solution means crime pays even if you get convicted.

What the **** does it take to be kicked out of Canada? refugee status denied in 2010 yet still hanging around here clearly up to no good. Even if he charged $1000 per head (obviously he charged way more) that Is over a million dollars in cash that he did not pay taxes on... How hard is it to put someone on a plane, close the door and let them figure it out on the other side?? Canada is laughing stock and they know it. we have no backbone at all. Every and any bank account he has on Canadian soil should be seized and set back to 0.

What the **** does it take to be kicked out of Canada? refugee status denied in 2010 yet still hanging around here clearly up to no good. Even if he charged $1000 per head (obviously he charged way more) that Is over a million dollars in cash that he did not pay taxes on... How hard is it to put someone on a plane, close the door and let them figure it out on the other side?? Canada is laughing stock and they know it. we have no backbone at all. Every and any bank account he has on Canadian soil should be seized and set back to 0.

There should be a better way via international law to force a country to take someone back via deportation but there are technical similarities here with the ISIS "Canadians" in Syria that we are (trying to) not letting back in to Canada.

There should be a better way via international law to force a country to take someone back via deportation but there are technical similarities here with the ISIS "Canadians" in Syria that we are (trying to) not letting back in to Canada.
It’s an easy solution….

‘Hey this guys yours. He’s here illegally so we’re sending him back on plane XYZ.’

Let their own government deal with them in my opinion.

The fact these people are able to stay here, and commit major crimes with almost no repercussions is ludicrous to me.

Our legal system is a joke.

Old friend was on the RCMP imigration team, chasing guys around Peel and North Toronto , they deported the same Jamaican guy twice .
Since we give them dinner and a flight home to see mom, there is little incentive to not offend again. And then again.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Old friend was on the RCMP imigration team, chasing guys around Peel and North Toronto , they deported the same Jamaican guy twice .
Since we give them dinner and a flight home to see mom, there is little incentive to not offend again. And then again.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
I’m more curious how they manage to get back in…I assume fake passports and identity documents.

Otherwise our border patrol is a bunch of fools if they keep letting the same people back in on the same documentation…

Love this one. Pretend you are a native Canadian and get an almost free education. Hopefully they are made an example out of and have to pay back student loans for the next 10-15 years like so many others.

There have been a few cases like this where people pretend to be indigenous, If I recall a film maker and a professor
I bet nothing will happen.

There have been a few cases like this where people pretend to be indigenous, If I recall a film maker and a professor
Since they were aiming for lawyer and engineer, the licensing bodies may keep them out. No need to bring further stink into the professions. They may argue that they didn't know and it is their parents that are morally corrupt but that would be on the record and would always be hanging over their shoulder.

Can only wish the lawyer fees and court costs bury the mother with debt to make her wish she had just paid for their education legitimately. Hopefully it doesn't get swept under the rug like all of the phony CERB scammer payments they're not going after.

Wait so the mother registered them as inuit? Did the girls know they weren't? This story is bizzar. Is their real background South Asian?

Wait so the mother registered them as inuit? Did the girls know they weren't? This story is bizzar. Is their real background South Asian?
Well when I saw their photo they look noting like Inuit, or even mixed. You'd think people registering them would have the same perception that something was off....

Seems to be very common theme, Quebec'rs coming to the gta to steal vehicles. Almost every article I've read on stolen Toyota's and car key reprogrammers have Quebec residents involved.

2 of them caught back on may 30th, let out on bail and what would you know they got caught again on Thursday stealing another one.

Seems to be very common theme, Quebec'rs coming to the gta to steal vehicles. Almost every article I've read on stolen Toyota's and car key reprogrammers have Quebec residents involved.

2 of them caught back on may 30th, let out on bail and what would you know they got caught again on Thursday stealing another one.
Bail provisions should include a clause that if you get caught doing what you were doing that caused the bail conditions, that's it. Custody until trial is complete. You had your chance and proved that you aren't willing to be functional in society.

Back
Top Bottom