What games do you play? | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Careful with the spoilers! I was talking not just that level, but also the prior one. And that mechanic is sorta lifted from Quantum Conundrum, but it's still fun and interesting (TF2 levels are WAY more visually detailed than QC). Regarding the channelling rage... that doesn't sound healthy. Regarding the release date, I feel like that might have been the intention, but the game just wasn't ready yet. What's weird to me is that I can say I remember seeing BF1 advertisements (which I haven't bought) but I don't remember seeing anything for TF2. Oh well. EA does what they want I guess

There the odd add I'd see on TV for TF2, but mostly for COD and BF1. Maybe Respawn had a lower marketing budget than the other two titles? EA might only want to hand over so much cash before they say no more. I did however, see lots of ads on youtube for TF2 though. Maybe they went eh way of internet and less TV ads?

They want to have another FPS player in this time of year, but until TF has a large enough following, might not be the best choice to pin this up against the annual BF and COD reskins.

No more spoilers! But the game is epic! Need more people to get on it!

Younger ones have gotten me playing Path of Exile. Edit: Only bad thing is that there is a dearth of gear space for free. They currently have a sale on more tabs.

Last edited:
There the odd add I'd see on TV for TF2, but mostly for COD and BF1. Maybe Respawn had a lower marketing budget than the other two titles? EA might only want to hand over so much cash before they say no more. I did however, see lots of ads on youtube for TF2 though. Maybe they went eh way of internet and less TV ads?

They want to have another FPS player in this time of year, but until TF has a large enough following, might not be the best choice to pin this up against the annual BF and COD reskins.

No more spoilers! But the game is epic! Need more people to get on it!

It's EA's job to do marketing as the publisher (pretty much their primary job, as distributing the game doesn't cost much any more). Respawn just makes the game & supports it until EA stops sharing money.

You know, it's possible I did see TF2 ads on Youtube and I just filtered them out because webvertising no longer registers on my retinas. And I guess that's the only place I would see it because I haven't seen a gamer magazine in over a decade and I don't watch TV other than F1.

PS if you wanna add me on Origin, my name is the same as it is on here

Gears Of War 4. I find good online coop games with a strong story are few and far in between. The GoW franchise is one of my benchmarks.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

COD Infinite.
...complete and utter crap

Hoping I can score an NES classic console re-release tomorrow and start playing some old school classics!

I checked 2 EB's, and the best buy by my place. All 3 were sold out.
1 EB had a line up outside about 50ppl deep.

HAH. Wanted to buy an NES classic today, and basically all of Canada was sold out in an hour.

Now go look on kijiji and they are selling for anywhere from $500 to $650 each.

This ^^^

What do you guys like for gaming headsets (usb) that will not break the bank for me to get my kid for Christmas? The $30 Amazon ones lasted about a year.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

This ^^^

What do you guys like for gaming headsets (usb) that will not break the bank for me to get my kid for Christmas? The $30 Amazon ones lasted about a year.

This list gives a whole two options <$100, I'll look a little further. I just use a mic clipped on to my headphones though. http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-gaming-headset/

Edit: This is somewhat reasonable, at least until the end of the month (I've never used it but it reviews well): http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=1211_1215&item_id=088078

Last edited:
I have an Orange Cobra E Blue headset that was on sale from the regular $40 because it was orange. It doesn't have a video, and isn't 3-D sound, but seems to work fine. Might even come in Purple if you're lucky. I'm somewhat ignorant of the area, but for $30, it was worth getting them. The sound is clear to me, and no one has complained about the mic. I'm not sure what you're getting for over $100, unless it's comfort and safety features, like blocking loud noises, and maybe 3-d sound? My teenagers use it more than I do though.

Thanks @baggsy and @TwistedKestrel I will look into those later today

This ^^^

If you can find a Razer Kraken 7.1 (the chroma version is the same as the regular, but just lets you change the color of the lights.) A quick search and I couldn't really find much, but I got one over a year ago from amazon refurbished with free shipping for like $70 and haven't had any complaints. The sound quality is decent. Razer makes good products, but they're a little over priced. If you can find a discount/deal on them they're worth it though.

Thanks @sabex
Anyone have any luck with the Nintendo Classic Console?
Someone mentioned it inbthis thread a while back and I said that my kid didn't want one.
Of course, now he does. ?

If you can find a Razer Kraken 7.1 (the chroma version is the same as the regular, but just lets you change the color of the lights.) A quick search and I couldn't really find much, but I got one over a year ago from amazon refurbished with free shipping for like $70 and haven't had any complaints. The sound quality is decent. Razer makes good products, but they're a little over priced. If you can find a discount/deal on them they're worth it though.
Ya I've got the razer kraken Chroma it's amazing.

Sent from my raven

Back
Top Bottom