What games do you play? | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Maybe this is the place to ask... Looking for a video card for my son's gaming computer. His pooched out the other day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know nothing about this stuff.
Cheers Sadz.

I recommend the GTX 970 if you're willing to pay $400. Best bang for the buck imo at the moment. Here's a good read from last December if your budget is lower/higher:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gpus,4380.html

the division beta is live again for anyone who is interested.

Played a bit last night. Very cool game but I find the movements slightly clunky. Can't get used to having no jump key.

Maybe this is the place to ask... Looking for a video card for my son's gaming computer. His pooched out the other day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know nothing about this stuff.
Cheers Sadz.

Depends on what your kid likes to play and at what settings. A cheaper option to the 970 is the GTX 960. It's considered mid-range I guess and can be had for under $200. It's been handling every game I've thrown at it so far with satisfactory-to-great results depending on the game. Btw I also game at 1440p or 4K.

Last edited:
Oh - might work for the demographic here. NFS: Most Wanted is currently free on Origin - it's like a shinier, slightly less fun version of Burnout Paradise (but free)

how do you like the new csgo maps

Not a fan, to be honest. Have only played cruise, coast and santorini, and I just don't enjoy them as much as I do the "classic" maps. I like the new Nuke though - will take some getting used to with people sneaking from secret directly onto site.

Played a bit last night. Very cool game but I find the movements slightly clunky. Can't get used to having no jump key.

Depends on what your kid likes to play and at what settings. A cheaper option to the 970 is the GTX 960. It's considered mid-range I guess and can be had for under $200. It's been handling every game I've thrown at it so far with satisfactory-to-great results depending on the game. Btw I also game at 1440p or 4K.
they added more missions compared to the last beta. I'm in love and can't wait for it to be released.

I agree on the clunky movements though. I was rogue in the dark zone for a bit and I was getting lit up by people and the only reason I died is because the movements glitched up a bit.

Not a fan, to be honest. Have only played cruise, coast and santorini, and I just don't enjoy them as much as I do the "classic" maps. I like the new Nuke though - will take some getting used to with people sneaking from secret directly onto site.
I played santorini and that one map that starts with an m and I enjoyed them. they take a little getting used to.

that map that starts with an m needs to be a little more balanced though. the ts can make it to a before the cts can get there, it's a **** show because people just rush a every time.

I've got about 150 clips on CSGO (I love this Xbox app) and this is one of the finer moments recorded today.
[video=youtube;VO4XbkkcXRU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4XbkkcXRU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

have about 8 hours on the division in the past 2 days. what a great game.

the dark zone is a lot more intense in comparison to the beta

have about 8 hours on the division in the past 2 days. what a great game.

the dark zone is a lot more intense in comparison to the beta

I'm still grinding through Farcry Primal, but the division is purchased and waiting on my shelf

I'm still grinding through Farcry Primal, but the division is purchased and waiting on my shelf
It's one of those games that will get you really attached. Good idea to finish Farcry because as soon as you pick this up and get into it, you won't touch farcry for another couple months.

Back
Top Bottom