What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What ever happened to Sgt. Dennis Mahoney-Bruer?

For anyone that has been charged falsly by this guy--go visit his bar and when you see him tell him that you are looking forward to his trial on Feb 27th 2012.

Keep him on his toes!!

Why is he allowed to work while suspended with pay?

The guy has the best situation going--plus he will likely just lose his job--BIG deal! :mad:

For anyone that has been charged falsly by this guy--go visit his bar and when you see him tell him that you are looking forward to his trial on Feb 27th 2012.

Keep him on his toes!!

Why is he allowed to work while suspended with pay?

The guy has the best situation going--plus he will likely just lose his job--BIG deal! :mad:

Well given that he's facing a possible 14 years in prison, he might be needing a lot of commissary money.

He could own a bar/restaurant while he was actively working for OPP, so he can own a bar/restaurant when he isn't.

Well given that he's facing a possible 14 years in prison, he might be needing a lot of commissary money.

He could own a bar/restaurant while he was actively working for OPP, so he can own a bar/restaurant when he isn't.

I don't think the union will let him get any jail time. At best, he might get a slap on the wrist.

I don't think the union will let him get any jail time. At best, he might get a slap on the wrist.

At least three of the charges that he's facing, Obstruct Justice, have a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison. Breach of trust is good for 5 years, max. I hope that this doesn't go 11b, because I want to see a judgment either way.

The union does not get to sit on that high bench at the front of the room.

They can only assist by maintaining the integrity of the blue wall... They only have judiciary power at roadside, but not inside the courtroom.. For now.... :cool:

Just to tighten things up a bit -- he told me himself that he put over $700,000.00 of his own money into the business. This is before I knew who he was!! Then he was a jerk to me and my wife so from my investigation I learned about Dennis --aka Sgt. Leslie Dennis Mahoney-Bruer. I learned it from a waitress I meet at another bar that had issues with Dennis when she wortked fore him, when I mentioned his bar she had a lot to tell me--hence all the information I have learned since I have passed on to you guys.

Hope it is all appreciated! :confused:

At least three of the charges that he's facing, Obstruct Justice, have a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison. Breach of trust is good for 5 years, max. I hope that this doesn't go 11b, because I want to see a judgment either way.

I remember when the Toronto drug squad was charged and 10yrs later off the hook. Imagine if they had all been suspended with pay! 10yrs of pay for free!.

Rob any idea what the 11B time interval for a criminal offence would be?

same as any other criminal offence which is again upto the judge's discretion at what reasonable is.

Which is significantly longer for a criminal trial, also not including delays that have been requested by the defence.

Just to tighten things up a bit -- he told me himself that he put over $700,000.00 of his own money into the business. This is before I knew who he was!! Then he was a jerk to me and my wife so from my investigation I learned about Dennis --aka Sgt. Leslie Dennis Mahoney-Bruer. I learned it from a waitress I meet at another bar that had issues with Dennis when she wortked fore him, when I mentioned his bar she had a lot to tell me--hence all the information I have learned since I have passed on to you guys.

Hope it is all appreciated! :confused:

It's certainly appreciated.

When he says "his own money" he may be talking about the Toronto bar I found reference to, when this whole thing first blew up, which me may have sold.

It's certainly appreciated.

When he says "his own money" he may be talking about the Toronto bar I found reference to, when this whole thing first blew up, which me may have sold.

Rob is involved in police corruption! :shock:

Nope. He's the man from U.N.C.L.E.

I'll take that, as long as I can be Kuryakin (motorcycle reference), because Solo was a ******.

Pity that I wouldn't be able to use my camera in the courtroom. I think that there would be some interesting facial reactions, to catch.

Back
Top Bottom