What bike do you want today? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

I don't hate on cruisers, but I would feel absolutely ridiculous on that lol

Steeped in history, that scoot is. Would you feel absolutely ridiculous wearing a Ten Gallon hat and smoking a corn cob pipe? I didn't think so.

I love my bike , but latley ive been drooling over s1000rr .
But to be more realistic, i want a 2002 honda cbr600 f4i converted into a stunt bike. With all the goodies 60t sprocket, hand brake, full crash cage .... And list goes on :)

I love my bike , but latley ive been drooling over s1000rr .
But to be more realistic, i want a 2002 honda cbr600 f4i converted into a stunt bike. With all the goodies 60t sprocket, hand brake, full crash cage .... And list goes on :)
Buy my f4i then I can buy an s1000r lol

I want one of these pretty badly right now. Dunno why.

The Rizoma styled Yamaha MT-09 in grey/black

https://www.partsworldshop.com/lightview/media/zoombilder/MT09_1.jpg

MT09_1.jpg

+1

That's one mean looking bike. Love it.

- Norton (if i order it now I'll likely have the money by the time it finally arrives in a few years)
- Ducati 1000SS
- MG Griso and V7
- Tiger 1200
- CR500R

V7 look great yet such a turd of a bike, dream bikes would be a r7 and a NR750

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Saw this on another website, it's not out yet, and may not come to Canada. But if it does, it may just be the next bike I want (instead of a Ninja 1000).

I want a sport bike, that I can ride long distance and bring luggage when I want to. The new intergrated luggage system of the Ninja 1000 is a huge feature for me. It looks good with and without bags, and only takes a few seconds.

Edit: from the pictures, it looks like this bike may have the same type of system.

Other features I love from the Ninja 1000, I hope this bike would have:
ABS
TC
Adjustable windscreen (no tools required)

The one thing the Ninja 1000 is really lacking, a centre stand.

The one thing the Yamaha will need to address for me to consider this bike: fuelling.

Yamaha FJ-09
091714-2top-i.jpg

(http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2014/09/yamaha-fj-09-is-coming-and-it-should-be-a-big-hit)

Last edited:
That is beyond awesome. Good to see they put a brace across the hinge.

I'm gonna go with, 'What is a steering dampener?' I do like the purple though...

I'm gonna go with, 'What is a steering dampener?' I do like the purple though...

Actually the little tube across the frame rails below the side cover.

Actually the little tube across the frame rails below the side cover.

Ahhh, so that is a mod to reduce the flex in the frame?

Ahhh, so that is a mod to reduce the flex in the frame?

Very common to do on old Jap bikes if building up a proper hot rod. It's bewildering to see so many "cafe racers" of old Jap bikes as purely styling exercises. Bikes should be built on a solid foundation.

Back
Top Bottom