What bike do you want today? | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

I'd love to add a SM to the garage but I don't think I'd ride it enough to warrant one. 25min each way on the 401 rules it out for commuting (comfortably), and I don't see it as my choice for daytrips. I see something like a Tuono in my future but if I ever sell my trackbike I'm sure I'd add a "play" bike of some kind.

2016 Triumph Tiger Sport!!!

021016top-i.jpg

Last edited:
MV Agusta Brutale 800 Dragster
Honda CBR1000RR Repsol
Kawasaki Z1000
Some kind of Harley with mini ape hangers
Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Yamaha XSR900

Updated for 2016. Unlikely to upgrade the FJ in the foreseeable future though. Me broke.

Last edited:
Ninja H2, BMW S1000 HP4, Ducati Streetfighter and a Honda Grom in that order.

Should all fit in my side of the garage. :)

Have two of those, had a S1000RR, want a H2, MV dragster, 1299, sport classic, 2016 triumph scrambler...and I have the garage room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently parted with my GSX-R and I'm hunting for an Italian. More on that soon...

I'm fine with my current bike, although I'd like it to warm up enough to get it back together in the garage.

I recently parted with my GSX-R and I'm hunting for an Italian. More on that soon...
Joe Bass might be available. Ask him. Maybe take him to Boston Pizza.

oh, and this is not a dating site.

well I guess I can't resist this thread....one 2016 Pannigale S, one MV Agusta 800RR dragster ( for the wife....she's looking over my shoulder.) one Aprilia RSV4,
one Yamaha FJR 1300 to travel with, and....oh ok that's enough she says...

If i had to give my current bike up in order to get any other bike, I would say none. If I am able to keep my current bike and get a second one then it would be an R1M

If i had to give my current bike up in order to get any other bike, I would say none. If I am able to keep my current bike and get a second one then it would be an R1M

Them's are pretty. Literally just watched a motovlog about a guy saying how there's no reason to get the M over the regular R1.

I may have yelled at my tv a bit. Stupid YouTube.

Wavering back and forth from British to Italian. Then I saw a nice motorcouch Goldwing and thought seriously long and hard about it.

Then I just got a civic rental and poof! Back to wavering between a Brit or Eye Tie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aprilla SXV 5.5 Maintained by a factory race team and setup specially for me.

I think this is the ultimate 2 wheel experience.

Last edited:
Aprilla SXV 5.5 Maintained by a factory race team and setup specially for me.

i call B*** S*** !
dude's looking for attention.
bet'cha wouldn't be able to ride it.

I've done track days at Kayuga with SM's. When I was working for the magazine they would send me to the track with my pick of bikes, take pictures and talk about how the sport was progressing. Had the privilege of going to 3 track days and riding around 10 different mounts. That was a number of years ago now but having years of dirt riding experience made it feel natural. I wasnt even bothered by the pavement to dirt transition which I originally expected. I enjoyed the experience anyways.

I have never been able to ride the Aprilla so it interests me considering its basically the top dog out of all Supermotos.

I'm fine with my current bike, although I'd like it to warm up enough to get it back together in the garage.

Joe Bass might be available. Ask him. Maybe take him to Boston Pizza.

oh, and this is not a dating site.
I offered...he gave me El Cockblock...what can I say? I really like pizza! #BPHookUps #SeriouslyThoNoHomo

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

BMW S1000XR (in a couple years)

maxresdefault.jpg

I offered...he gave me El Cockblock...what can I say? I really like pizza! #BPHookUps #SeriouslyThoNoHomo

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings Joe, but I'm taken already.

#NoHomoEither

BMW S1000XR (in a couple years)

maxresdefault.jpg
That is one seriously nice bike! Met a guy at a lunch stop in Creemore last year, first one I saw in person so I spent a little time checking it out.
I wouldn't mind a set of those legs either.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom