What bike do you want today? | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike do you want today?

I moved to Prince Edward Island with my Versys, and while it works great on gravel roads, I wanted a KTM 990 with aggressive knobbies for the wet clay roads. Instead I got PR4s and a couple of squirts in my jockey shorts.

2015 BMW R1200 rs.

The R1200r has been on my wish list forever as BMW had really messed up the R1200st.

But with the new RS they finally penned a bike that deserves the RS badge. The RS defined the category "Sports Touring"

Last edited:
2015 BMW R1200 rs.

The R1200r has been on my wish list forever as BMW had really messed up the R1200st.

But with the new RS they finally penned a bike that deserves the RS badge. The RS defined the category "Sports Touring"

This bike has hit on just about everything I want. It may just be the one that forces me to trade in my current Multistrada.

BMW-R1200RS-studio-23.jpg

Apparently BMW fever is going around - and I have a bad case of it! This bike has consumed my thoughts with freedom and adventure:

BMW-F800GS-Adventure-static-3.jpg

(F800GS Adventure)

Is there one that comes stuffed with millions of dollars? If so, I'll take that one! Working for a living really sucks.

I guess I'll take this in a different direction.
I'm pretty happy with my ride.
I had a great summer...over 25,000km covering 15 States.
But if money was no object...then I guess I would like something like this.
Maybe not this exact bike but defiantly all of the custom parts and a beautiful custom paint.

custom parts and a beautiful custom paint.

This example is tastefully done, pretty much 50/50 blend of form and function. Custom parts and beautiful paint never gets old, hard bags and wind cheater for powering down the road.

Recently announced Aprilia Caponord Rally has made my short list. I hope it comes to the USA at the same price as the current Travel model.

If you want plastic hard bags, let me know, I have some for sale (from an 03 capo).

Torn between the yamaha R6 and the Kawi 636...

Then I see Yammy Seat height is at 33.5 inches??? like WTF?

Since when did Japanese men reach the six feet ceiling? :(

I would be interested in an updated Ninja 500... FI and ABS, all that jazz, in the vein of the Ninja 300.

Back
Top Bottom