What are you currently playing? | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are you currently playing?

Highly recommend a Steam Deck. I love it so much - can easily emulate all older console until PS3/xbox 360 generation. Emulates all Nintendo consoles, including Switch games. Can handle modern PC games decently well, depending how demanding they are. Amazing developer support (one of the most important factors in handhelds imho).

Besides that, been addicted to Hell Divers 2 - such a damn good live service game. No need to spend actual money to level up or anything.

Highly recommend a Steam Deck. I love it so much - can easily emulate all older console until PS3/xbox 360 generation. Emulates all Nintendo consoles, including Switch games. Can handle modern PC games decently well, depending how demanding they are. Amazing developer support (one of the most important factors in handhelds imho).

Besides that, been addicted to Hell Divers 2 - such a damn good live service game. No need to spend actual money to level up or anything.
Thanks, but for now the house has a PS4, XBOX One, and a Switch...I think that's enough.

I actually don't even know where my Switch is, I should probably find it as kids are growing and they'll want to start playing soon.

Fallout 4 Just got a new update not a whole lot of new stuff, but just in time for the Tv series. I might jump back in since I haven't played it in a while, and since then I put together a new rig and updated the GPU twice, so it will be interesting to see how it plays now. Probably sill like azz since Bethesda games arn't performance kings.

No time for video games unfortunately, busy playing life

Anybody have a recommendation for some PC games that don’t require a heavy duty rig? I only have Surface Pro 3 and a 6 and don’t want to go to buy a new rig.

Not a fan of shooters or sports games. RPGs are good for me.

Heroes 3 aka Heroes of Might and Magic III
- Turn-Based Strategy and can work on any old junk PC. The vanilla version is good, the modded versions are even better. Replay value through the roof if you like the genre.

Cost is around $20. Played only the GOG version, not steam.

The beauty of turn-based is that you can pause the game, do chores, yell at your fellow man, take a dump, have a beer then resume the game :)

No time for video games unfortunately, busy playing life
Ah to have some spare time b/w work and sleep....only 12 more years before all 3 don't want anything from me except money (youngest is 2).

Ah to have some spare time b/w work and sleep....only 12 more years before all 3 don't want anything from me except money (youngest is 2).
Don't wish that time away, it's precious. Mine just moved back home yesterday after finishing uni. Arts degree, so plans are... uncertain. Still, it's good to have him home for a bit. His mum would be happy if he stayed forever in the Italian model, but I have my hopes pinned on a shorter stay...

@mimico_polak Try Civ IV, Leonard Nimoy does the narration. I play a replica of an old online Disney game Toontown Rewritten which is more kid friendly and not too hard on the bandwidth; bonus is that it's free, and has a large adult player base. Also try Titan Quest, Road Redemption, Dark Forces, KOTOR, Master of Orion, Baldurs Gate I & II, Icewind Dale, maybe Homeworld.

Currently, I'm trying to get VR working between the goggles and computer so I can try MYST, Blade & Sorcery, Skyrim, Tomb Raider, Alyx and Elite Dangerous in VR.

@mimico_polak Try Civ IV, Leonard Nimoy does the narration. I play a replica of an old online Disney game Toontown Rewritten which is more kid friendly and not too hard on the bandwidth; bonus is that it's free, and has a large adult player base. Also try Titan Quest, Road Redemption, Dark Forces, KOTOR, Master of Orion, Baldurs Gate I & II, Icewind Dale, maybe Homeworld.

Currently, I'm trying to get VR working between the goggles and computer so I can try MYST, Blade & Sorcery, Skyrim, Tomb Raider, Alyx and Elite Dangerous in VR.
Elite Dangerous in VR would be amazing, let us know how it goes!

Thanks @Baggsy for the recommendation.

Last VR I tried is PS5 VR2 at my BILs house driving in Gran Turismo…apparently I looked grey for the next 2 hours, but I felt like I was gonna 🤢

If you are looking for kid friendly, probably anything with the word "Lego" in the title will work.

Don’t play any Civ games. They are time sinks. I started playing in my 20’s and the next thing I know I’m 50 something and can’t remember what happened in the intervening years.
I can say that for final fantasy on-line...

Back
Top Bottom