Weekend Ride Burlington | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekend Ride Burlington

Re: Weekend Ride Burlington 10/23

I'm busy today, but up for Saturday...

Do you want to set up a new ride thread, maybe heading to Kimberley? If so, I'll join you, and I'm sure many more will too....

Tomorrow I was thinking of heading down to Caledonia to the native reservation. Taking all back routes. Leaving mississauga around 1030 or 11am

Thinking something along these lines

https://goo.gl/maps/NNnSkYq62aF2

Last edited:

I would go to the reserve. I was talking to Arron (I remember correct that is your name) last week about Waterdown, Ancaster, Dundas. I have a figure 8 ruote that pretty much does every road and turn with out repeating anything twice. We could start at the Tim Hortons at Market and Hwy 25 in Milton, work our way down to Waterdown, do the figure eight, then Hamilton Escapement if you like, head to the reserve, head to Port Dover, take the Lake Erie shore line into Port Colbourne, Hwy three to Fort Erie, take the Niagara Parkway to Niagara on the Lake and work our way back the twisty way. There will be no need to take any highways. Thoughts?

I would go to the reserve. I was talking to Arron (I remember correct that is your name) last week about Waterdown, Ancaster, Dundas. I have a figure 8 ruote that pretty much does every road and turn with out repeating anything twice. We could start at the Tim Hortons at Market and Hwy 25 in Milton, work our way down to Waterdown, do the figure eight, then Hamilton Escapement if you like, head to the reserve, head to Port Dover, take the Lake Erie shore line into Port Colbourne, Hwy three to Fort Erie, take the Niagara Parkway to Niagara on the Lake and work our way back the twisty way. There will be no need to take any highways. Thoughts?

How long of a cruise is that? I have to be back in mississauga for 430pm

It will pretty much all day but you can split at anytime if you like. We don't have to do all of it and also we can figure it out as we go. From Milton to the reserve is about 2 hours. Another 4-5 hours to do the rest.

It will pretty much all day but you can split at anytime if you like. We don't have to do all of it and also we can figure it out as we go. From Milton to the reserve is about 2 hours. Another 4-5 hours to do the rest.

Sounds good. Meet at the timmies you mentioned at 1030?

Back
Top Bottom