Weather | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather

Woke up to the same light dusting here.

Salt in some areas of Brampton. :(

Y'all are harshing on my mellow here

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

<thinking happy thoughts of impending 23° sunny spring day with no winds and not a cloud in the sky>

In related news, mother nature is drunk here in Peterborough. On a repeating cycle about three or four times now it has gone from sunny to cloudy to rain or sleet, and then back to sunny, with a random "30 second almost whiteout conditions" on the way here this morning.

But no or minimal salt on the roads at least.

Sunday looking good. I'm going to need some wind therapy after today at work. 😐

Gorgeous out there today

Gorgeous out there today

Quite windy out in the East end. Think I'm going to wait until tomorrow for any meaningful ride, besides we are out shopping for toilets and taps today, that's so much more exciting. 😐

Lots of residual road salt that i'm seeing. all over the place. Need to make next yrs budget

Lots of residual road salt that i'm seeing. all over the place. Need to make next yrs budget
Last year I rode up north the first eeek of April. Not this year… still thought I could get one last sled ride in. Nope, trails bare, still a little snow in the bush so I took the ATV. Hidden streams are no fun.

IMG_1145.jpeg

Last year I rode up north the first eeek of April. Not this year… still thought I could get one last sled ride in. Nope, trails bare, still a little snow in the bush so I took the ATV. Hidden streams are no fun.

View attachment 67020
Dude i don't live up north, I'm in the south

Dude i don't live up north, I'm in the south
I live in Markham, I play in the north. Mistake today was travelling thru a low area, no trees to attach a winch line.

And no cell service in the bush.

Could have been worse, most stops like that pitch riders over the bars, got lucky I guess.

Back
Top Bottom