We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 104 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

Re: We know you ride, but do you Shoot?

Some range action this morning
20da45fb2ed9256f318d0bf0a5bdd801.jpg

Sent from phone, excuse typos.

'Could try http://www.barriegunclub.org/ but they're not accepting new members at the moment.

Thanks! I drove out to their location the other day and didn't see a range. There's some construction equipment in there currently and the phone just constantly rang. Guess I'll have to try them another day.

Meanwhile....

cc8861a31a50839ea5abb56300f5bfc5.jpg

0d91eb9575fc3b68b199403f7c318a75.jpg

I want to get out so bad but the weather is still too crappy.
I've aquired 3 new pistols, built 2 new AR's, bought over 3000rds of various ammo over the winter, ...and not used any of it yet.

some range action this morning
20da45fb2ed9256f318d0bf0a5bdd801.jpg

sent from phone, excuse typos.

T3X? On second look, might be a T3 lite? What are you using for ammo and how has it performed for you so far? The T3X is on my short-list of rifles I am looking at to replace my old hunting rifle.

Also hard to tell from pictures but 30-06?

I can help you out.....:p
Haha you beat me to it.
I can offer my services, I generally sight in my rifles & record different ammo performance. I can provide my services for free
T3X? On second look, might be a T3 lite? What are you using for ammo and how has it performed for you so far? The T3X is on my short-list of rifles I am looking at to replace my old hunting rifle.

Good eye. I am willing to bet it is. 270 win

Haha you beat me to it.
I can offer my services, I generally sight in my rifles & record different ammo performance. I can provide my services for free

Good eye. I am willing to bet it is. 270 win

Could be.. my first guess was actually going to be .308, bullet looked a bit bigger though.

Could be.. my first guess was actually going to be .308, bullet looked a bit bigger though.
The neck look very small

Ive got both a .243 and a .270 in the tikka t3 lite. Is held up nice. The synthetic finish isnt fancy but it can takea beating. I have some preety standard scopes on them and theyve performed everytime.

Lot of guys like the step up on the sako. Meh im fine with the tika. Not fancy but it was bought for hunting anyways

I just got into sharon gun club. I tried to get into barrie for years but they seemed to be full everytime i inquired.

Looks like 6.5 creedmoore...

I just got into sharon gun club. I tried to get into barrie for years but they seemed to be full everytime i inquired.

Is that the one that requires a share?

What are shares going for now if you don't mind me asking.
Last time I saw one up for sale on CGN the asking price was $4600...

If i saw one for $10,000 id pick it up without haggling. I know a guy who picked ut up for 11500 this month.

Back
Top Bottom