We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

We Know you Ride, But do you Shoot?

And why I'm leaning toward an H&K for my next purchase. Still, for what you pay for that name anything short of perfection wouldn't be acceptable.

Still having a hard time swallowing the fact that it's 3X the price of pretty much everything else in 556 :(
Ohhhh, sexy :) I think the SL8 was $2k iirc. I really wanted to convert it to a G36K style, and there were kits available for it, just never got around to it :)

If it's just for plinking and you want something tactical looking, why not drop $700 on a Norinco AR15? :) http://marstar.ca/dynamic/product.jsp?productid=75213

CQ-A.jpg

Some ammo: http://www.canadaammo.com/product.php?productid=379&cat=1&page=1

norc223640x480.JPG

-Jamie M.

Not a big Norc fan. I have bought ammo from CanAm tho...

Found this and considering it. $2500 with scope $1600 without, with hard case.... possible.
Looks good, that pic, it's got a ton of accessories on it. The normal gun looks like any regular AR15 ;)

Spike's Tactical ST15 right?

-Jamie M.

Yep, found on CGN.

Spike Lower
Spike Upper
LMT F/A bolt
NEA Lower Parts Kit with JP trigger springs
S&J barrel 11.5
Magpul MOE Stock, Black
Magpul MOE + Grip, Black
Magpul AFG 2
Yankee Hill Machine Diamond Series Four Rail Free Float Forearms
Hera Arms Low Profile Gas Block
ATRS Eliminator Break
Magpul MOE Trigger Guard, Polymer
Vortex 1-4X24 with ADM Mount )
4 Magpul Pmags

It's a good build but I'm going to see if he's a price dropper on the next bump. No hurry and its still on the high side for used IMO.

Yep, found on CGN.
Wow man, that's a DIRTY list of toys on it! Would cost you double that to "build" it probably!! Has it got a fake silencer, or is that just a super heavy 11.5" barrel??

And I don't think the scope fits the gun very well. I'd buy it without the scope and drop some serious cash on an ACOG, etc. :)

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Looks like a flaming pig knockoff flash supressor on the end there...

I'm not into "pretty guns" any more, especially the restricted variety. Ultimately its just a flashy toy that can't leave your house without big brother's permission :rolleyes: fack that nonsense. And the way people kit out their guns and then plaster photos of them on the internet like they're children is pretty funny... AR15 is definitely Barbie for men.

For those that like old:

6692687113_19c878296c_b.jpg

6707644649_14535d0f54_b.jpg

6654544287_45f2333022_b.jpg

-- 1954 SKS (Tula); **unissued and non-refurbished**
-- collectible early 2008 IZH import (no plugs or rivets on mag)
-- only 20 rounds down the barrel (I had to make sure it shot well :) )

Last edited:
^^ I'd post pics of my 51 Tula but it looks the same as yours, mind you its not matching or unissued but then again it was $188 at Lebarons. Got it and two crates of surplus....cant wait to go shooting

^^ I'd post pics of my 51 Tula but it looks the same as yours, mind you its not matching or unissued but then again it was $188 at Lebarons. Got it and two crates of surplus....cant wait to go shooting

They are a blast to shoot. I have a few "premium toys" that carried big price tags, but I love my SKS's. The refurbs shoot just as well as the non-refurbs. These rifles were built to last, and I consider them the ultimate survival rifle.

New hunting rifle...

Sako 85 Bavarian Carbine in 30-06, topped with a Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x44 scope
and Sako Quick-detachable rings and bases

8472817482_89bb7ce0e9_c.jpg

8471725333_17d4bffbc8_c.jpg

My other "multi-purpose" set-up...

Remington 870 Marine Magnum, 12 gauge, 6 round mag, R3 recoil pad, 23" rifled cantilever barrel with Leupold VX I 1-4x20mm scope and (detached) 18" cylinder bore barrel

6300340925_11566c7bd0_b.jpg

18" cylinder barrel attached...

8351438587_9ce6b17052_b.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Very nice.
For some reason, I love rifles a little bit more than handguns

I only collect long guns... while I like handguns, they are restricted, meaning you're limited to the range. I prefer to take mine out into the field to really enjoy them.
I used to have a sizeable rifle collection, complete with uber expensive precision rigs, but I have since thinned the herd leaving only 7 "must haves".

18" cylinder barrel attached...

8351438587_9ce6b17052_b.jpg
Looks awesome in the 18" and naked on top :) Love the MM, sweet piece of equipment.

-Jamie M.

I guess I'll play:

IMG_01801_zpsf81b6c2a.jpg

Browning Maxus 12 gauge... I friggin love this gun! Smooth, low recoil, and feeds them in just as fast as you can pull the trigger.

IMG_07521_zpse8de0a21.jpg

Tikka T3 .243 with a Bushnell XLT 3-9x scope. My coyote rifle. This thing shoots amazing, the only time the groups aren't touching at 200m is when I do something wrong. The rounds are so fast and my 55gr don't drop much out to 300m, even a running coyote doesn't stand much chance!

Just realized that I never posted a picture. Yeah, I know, it got a good cleaning and oiling AFTER the shot was taken :rolleyes:

_1150975.JPG

Back
Top Bottom