Waterproof HD Camera's | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Waterproof HD Camera's

It comes with a curved bracket so I will have the option to put it on the helmet.
Likely I will use the flat bracket and mount it under the front fairing on the bike and tether it just in case.
But I can't decide if I like the top or side profile better. Top appeals to me most because it will have a better view, you can see the signals on, head turns etc. Side view looks sleeker and probably might be cool for supplimentary shots. If I had two curved mounts I could easily switch between the two angles for better production. What do you think?
Side, closer to bottom/chin

@Fr33On2Wh33ls I like the side mount as it is more discreet, but yeah, the top would get more view.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Is that not bothersome?

Not really. It doesn't get in my way, and doesn't seem to catch any more wind. I tried the side mount and my head was getting yanked to the side. The vent still works and the mount is curved upwards so it doesn't hit my chest/jacket. I like that view angle the best by far

Definitely like that imo ^^^^

It comes with a curved bracket so I will have the option to put it on the helmet.
Likely I will use the flat bracket and mount it under the front fairing on the bike and tether it just in case.
But I can't decide if I like the top or side profile better. Top appeals to me most because it will have a better view, you can see the signals on, head turns etc. Side view looks sleeker and probably might be cool for supplimentary shots. If I had two curved mounts I could easily switch between the two angles for better production. What do you think?

Whatever feels best on your head when you're riding, and what angle seems to get you the best shot. That's really what it comes down to.

For what it's worth, I found that when I mounted my action camera to the top of my helmet everything I filmed started to look flat. I couldn't tell if I was climbing a hill or going down one.

So i got a xiaomi yi, cause i found a decent deal on it (100$ including waterproof case and selfie stick)

Now im waiting on my order of helmet mounts, extended battery to start recording some real footage. Oh and the weather too.

Kinda sucks that it doesnt have OIS but can't really complain at that price point...really was eyeing the sony ones but price point was out of budget

So i got a xiaomi yi, cause i found a decent deal on it (100$ including waterproof case and selfie stick)

Now im waiting on my order of helmet mounts, extended battery to start recording some real footage. Oh and the weather too.

Kinda sucks that it doesnt have OIS but can't really complain at that price point...really was eyeing the sony ones but price point was out of budget
I ordered one too. From AliExpress. Where did you get yours?

I ordered one too. From AliExpress. Where did you get yours?
I bought it used (looks brand new though) from the one ad that was there on Kijiji.

Otherwise wouldve had it at similar pricing (ish) from Gearbest.com which is where im getting all the mounts and extras from

I bought it used (looks brand new though) from the one ad that was there on Kijiji.

Otherwise wouldve had it at similar pricing (ish) from Gearbest.com which is where im getting all the mounts and extras from
Gearbest has some reasonable prices but I've never bought from them

I've got a contour roam 2 that is waterproof and works great that I never use... anyone looking to buy one? PM me.

I've got a contour roam 2 that is waterproof and works great that I never use... anyone looking to buy one? PM me.
if ayone wants to buy some mounts for it shoot me a PM..i have a bunch of never used ones and have switched to gopro.

Back
Top Bottom