Wasps | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasps

bs9x1.jpg

Sounds like a good way to need a new building

A little blurry top right, but mostly because I was busy s******g my pants.

Jeesuz - I would be too. Got stung around 15 times when I was 6 or 7 and my ******* brother stirred up an underground nest on a nature hike. ****er left me sitting there on the log as the cloud came up from the ground. Wasps still give me the creeps.

Jeesuz - I would be too. Got stung around 15 times when I was 6 or 7 and my ******* brother stirred up an underground nest on a nature hike. ****er left me sitting there on the log as the cloud came up from the ground. Wasps still give me the creeps.

The dog got nailed a half dozen times on the weekend. Swarm of the bastards on him, swatting them off with no protection is fun :/ No idea where they came from or why he got attacked, I guess he's just lucky. I only took a couple hits (which I was happy about since we were at least an hour from anywhere).

I had a couple of nests in my shed. Opened the door a crack and sprayed normal raid in, emptied one can that way, then jammed the door closed for 10 mins and let it do it's thing, then opened it and sprayed the nest with a can of that long distance foam stuff.

The permethrin in the sprays is very sensitive to sunlight by the way so as long as the nest is in the dark a good dose of the stuff will hang around for a while to do its work.

491be8f3fc6683b8ff124619bd8feead.jpg

Works great. Foaming action has done it. Found another one but it's 40 ft up. So this weekend I'll be going at it again

I've used the regular (non-foam) Wilson's wasp & hornet spray and it's fantastic. Knocks the little f***ers right out of the air, dead before they hit the ground.

Attachments

• wasp.jpg
    wasp.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 31
491be8f3fc6683b8ff124619bd8feead.jpg

Works great. Foaming action has done it. Found another one but it's 40 ft up. So this weekend I'll be going at it again

That's the stuff I was coming to post to try and use. I used it earlier this summer and they haven't come back.

mine is just a basic camping bug suit. Probably from CTC or something. Wore it over a hat, jacket, jeans and moto boots and gloves.
no-see-um_net_bug_suit_mombasa.jpg

They scare the life out of me. I'm going to pick up a couple cans, that 'nest' is basketball sized. Just spray it on the outside and let it do the work?
The instructions say to spray it inside (lol) Good luck buddy !

I've used the regular (non-foam) Wilson's wasp & hornet spray and it's fantastic. Knocks the little f***ers right out of the air, dead before they hit the ground.
When I was young & get bitten, I would get a spray can with a lighter. Their wings burn easily & they fall out of the sky. They die a slow death without their wing.

Waiting for PETA to contact me

When I was young & get bitten, I would get a spray can with a lighter. Their wings burn easily & they fall out of the sky. They die a slow death without their wing.

Waiting for PETA to contact me

I read some study that said most serial killers start out when they are young torturing insects and stuff...

**** speaking of wasps I found a dead wasp in the mouthpiece of my helmet (where the mesh is). So glad that didn't fly into my helmet from the visor.

I read some study that said most serial killers start out when they are young torturing insects and stuff...

You got that wrong.
"most torturers of large animals ", insects & ants doesn't count or else we'll all be serial killers

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Yeah dude I used to put ants and potato bugs in a waterbottle full of antifreeze, wd40 and other ****. And me and my buddies used to use magnifying glass and the sun to burn ants.

Despite that diabolical part of my life when I was maybe 9 I ended up fine. I'm probably the most calm person you'd meet. I don't get mad, I stay away from physical altercations etc.

I think it's those people that torture cats and dogs and ****... I remember there were these serial killer in Russia I believe, they used to fill cats mouths with cement or something so they couldn't scream, then they'd torture them on wooden boards. Now those are the kinds of people you've gotta look out for because I think many kids did **** to bugs.

Edit: hell I guess even that logic wouldn't work or else many scientists would be serial killers. Think of all the animal testing they've done for products.

Last edited:
About 6 years ago, had a large nest (basketball sized) wasp nest 10 feet off the ground above the sidewalk. Didn't want any neighbors to get stung, so I took it upon myself to get it down. Used the foam first to cover the nest, then got up close with a ladder and poked holes in the nest and sprayed foam inside as well. After an hour of so, I put a garbage bag around it and then cut the branch. I tied everything up and left it for garbage.
100_2967.jpg

Well I caved. Called pest control. $135 + hst. Coming next week. 6 month warranty
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Oh come on. Case of beer and few gtam members and we would have them gone !

You are welcome to come by anytime. Beer is always cold, no wasp removal needed. ?

Yeah, that is exactly what I was thinking...
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom