Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Will be at jane and major mack tonight around 8pm. if anyone wants to come by for a coffee. 09 red ninja.

just leave a pm

hey got 09 ninja 250 special edition. im up for some riding. im in pickering area but i can meet in markham and other areas. just let me know. thanks.

21 and sunny, anyone wanna boot around woodbridge up and down hwy7 around 2? let me know

I'm @ Jane mjr Mack timmies now. I'll be here for another 10 mins.

Last edited:
Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Sunday Meets

this still going on?

Meet at Bass Pro Mills ? saturday june 13th?

THIS THREAD IS DEAD!

WANTING TO RIDE ANYTIME AFTER 6 PM ANY WEEKDAY, WEEKENDS ARE FREE JUST NEED TO KNOW BEFORE HAND TO CLEAR SCHEDULE! :lol:

TEXT 722 1989 you should kno the area code !

new year, new thread. Last year i was able to join up for a couple of these and they made out to some great rides. Hopefully we'll see an even better turnout this year.

As per '08, the meets will be for saturdays or sundays at vaughan mills mall outside the bass pro shop (weather permitting). Meeting at 10:00am - departing at 10:30am.

Routes tbd each week but can include forks, hockley, twyn rivers, or simply be exploratory (aka getting lost :rolleyes:). Rides will be at an easy pace, twisties at your own pace, and can be tailored to be m1-friendly but please don't come out to this, or any ride, unless you are confident in your own abilities and know the fundamental group riding principles.

Start date for this meet will be may 24. Unfortunately this weekend looks like a wash and unless someone wants to organize something for the long weekend, i'll be out of town.

Post away...

Edit: First meet is scheduled for june 13th - 10am departing at 10:30am (see page 5)

second meet june 27 - meet at hurontario/mayfield timmies 10:00 am to do a niagara run.

i am there!!

LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!

ANYONE DOWN FOR MEET AT ABOVE LOCATION?! ^^ WE CAN JUST HIT THE ROAD AND THEN FIND SOMEWHERE TO EAT!?

JUNE 13th 2010!

BASS PRO MILLS / VAUGHN MILLS !

AT 12:00 noonish?

LETS HERE SOME FEED BACK! :D

It has not been happening, but if enough people want to, it can be made to happen. Who else is interested and available for this Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom