TV shows currently watching | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Just finished watching The Men who built America: Frontiersmen. It's 8 hours showing 75 years of time over the founding and expansion of the US. It was reasonably good overall. I like that it's far more educational than most people know about that time and history. It was on H2. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2167393/

Anyone here into early founding US history?

The Bruce Willis Comedy Roast
ban-cha.gif

When I recorded it on the PVR I thought the show was a repeat from a 2011 or 2012 event. Wrong :rolleyes:, it was brand new :), now a month old.

Highly highly recommended; it may be the best roast I've ever seen
bowdown.gif
. Brilliant on many levels. So much culture, pop culture and cross culture. Unfiltered, comedy roasts can be hard core so be warned on content. And this one definitely brings some hard core. Great supporting roasters. Edward Norton gave the best roast I've ever seen
clap2.gif
. Amazing. He's so so talented :). And it was so impressive.

Here's a quick clip of a great Christopher Walken impression during the show. :D
https://www.facebook.com/ComedyCentralANZ/videos/2112736178938321/

Cheers

Last edited:
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan is turning out to be a great show. Halfway through.

Ozark season 2 was fantastic.

Nice. Thanks for the reminder. I just binged Goliath season 2. I liked it despite the negative reviews.

Ozark is next

tried to like Goliath S2
season 1 was very good

hate-watched the last half just to prove I could do it
what happened? it was like Dexter....
after that show had jumped the shark

tried to like Goliath S2
season 1 was very good

hate-watched the last half just to prove I could do it
what happened? it was like Dexter....
after that show had jumped the shark
I agree, Goliath S2 wasn't as good as S1. The story was a bit needlessly convoluted and didn't quite end the way I had hoped. But Billy Bob Thornton did a great job of carrying the show. I watched it for him.

He also did a fantastic job in Fargo S1.

Just finished S2 Animal Kingdom.

Lots of great suggestions in here, now I have a backlog of stuff to watch....
Starting with Colony. I wasn't too keen on the pilot, until the reveal at the end of it. Now I am interested.

Lots of great suggestions in here, now I have a backlog of stuff to watch....
Starting with Colony. I wasn't too keen on the pilot, until the reveal at the end of it. Now I am interested.
Colony is a great show, which gets better with every episode. I ignored it for years thinking it'll be a generic procedural, but caught me by surprise.

Binged on Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime TV. I thought it was excellent, felt a lot like Homeland. Can’t wait for the new series.

Binged on Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime TV. I thought it was excellent, felt a lot like Homeland. Can’t wait for the new series.
Yep, that's exactly what it felt like ... Homeland. Enjoyed it.

Tried watching Sneaky Pete, but couldn't quite get into it. Partly because I have no idea how bail bonds work. Tried reading up but got bored.

Iron fist S2 is out on Netflix. Although season 1 was meh, will still try out S2.

Tried watching Iron Fist S2 and couldn't even get past the 1st episode. It's boring as f....

I must've paused a 100 times during the first 30 min, getting side tracked and distracted by other things.

Jumped into Lilyhammer and found it refreshing and funny and odd and dark. It combines English with Norwegian so, you have subtitles for some of the dialogue. But, I didn’t find it a chore.

Only 3 seasons and there are some cameos in the 2nd and 3 season that are fun too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tried watching Iron Fist S2 and couldn't even get past the 1st episode. It's boring as f....

I must've paused a 100 times during the first 30 min, getting side tracked and distracted by other things.

I rather enjoyed Iron Fist season 2, but then again I don't need constant action in order to be entertained. Danny Rand finally realizes that he's been a petulant child for 20-some-odd years.

Last edited:
I rather enjoyed Iron Fist season 2, but then again I don't need constant action in order to be entertained. Danny Rand finally realizes that he's been a petulant child for 20-some-odd years.
Decided to give S2 another shot afterall. I agree seeing Danny finally grow up made it worth it to watch till the end. Nevertheless, the plot was boring and a bit silly.

Back
Top Bottom