TV shows currently watching | Page 43 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Black Lightning - OK, so I'm so white that I'm practically transparent, but I can't help but think that Black people deserve a better superhero. This show smacks of the Blacksploitation movies of the early 1970s to me.

Black Lightning - OK, so I'm so white that I'm practically transparent, but I can't help but think that Black people deserve a better superhero. This show smacks of the Blacksploitation movies of the early 1970s to me.

I'm trying to see past that, but not sure how successful they are cause I'm not in that demographic.

Dirty Money on netflix is sure to leave you enraged.

Yes until the last few minutes . When they throw Trump under the bus . This series is very one sided . They put all the blame on VW when goverments were complicit in allowing this to go on .

Last edited:
Just finished Godless which was pretty good.

Enjoying Unabomber.

Be nice to me please....i just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.Holy crap! I'm sure glad i don't work anymore and have to get up in the morning!

There is a lot of good TV out there. Too much to waste on crap.

I'm just starting in on Happy! and am hooked. Really different, crazy, violent and coarse. Plus great actors. Great to see such a crazy show get made and find an audience (S2 is coming now). You probably won't want to watch this show with your kids.

Look for the magic carrots that make the reindeer fly, lol.

Last edited:
Yes until the last few minutes . When they throw Trump under the bus . This series is very one sided . They put all the blame on VW when goverments were complicit in allowing this to go on .
I think they tried to give him the benefit of the doubt rather. The show went into governments being complicit, but how do you punish a foreign city/regional government from years ago, for not clamping down on an industry?

Be nice to me please....i just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.Holy crap! I'm sure glad i don't work anymore and have to get up in the morning!

you picked one the best shows to binge
and it just gets better as you keep watching, enjoy

and yes
Goliath is very good
looking forward to season 2

Just getting into Altered Carbon.

It’s hooked me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting into Altered Carbon.

It’s hooked me.

It was excellent. Binged it over the weekend. Watch for a rather peculiar sword, used in one of the big fights. Hint: "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!"

It was excellent. Binged it over the weekend. Watch for a rather peculiar sword, used in one of the big fights. Hint: "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!"
Same. Plowed through the whole season over a couple days. I think they did a good job and there's a lot of potential for it to get even better with the world building they did. Not every episode was a homerun but overall well worth the watch.

Definitely some nods to those before while being original.

*****this might be a case where the show could be as good as the books. I’m going to give them a read and see. Hope I didn’t ruin the books. Lol.

Last edited:
Altered Carbon - Other than being in love with Ortega I find the show just OK.

Definitely some nods to those before while being original.

*****this might be a case where the show could be as good as the books. I’m going to give them a read and see. Hope I didn’t ruin the books. Lol.

From what others tell me they merged two characters for expediency and muddled the end somewhat, but can't say that I care.

Altered Carbon - Other than being in love with Ortega I find the show just OK.

That is one absolutely magnificent woman, who I can't recall seeing in anything else.

Watching Gotham Season 3 on netflix...kinda became like the 50's
Batman show w Adam West
r.i.p. Batman

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Trump and his admin have daily bus runs, the episode mentioned the government was likely aware and happily profiting off the diesel situation.

Just finished Altered Carbon. Pretty good overall, near the end it I kinda lost interest then it came back a bit. I guess we have some idea for next season. I knew that one character would potentially come back... I guess we wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom