TV shows currently watching | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

I've been enjoying Planet Earth 2. I can't imagine the patience and time/effort involved in getting 'that' 30 second clip of awesomeness.

I've been enjoying Planet Earth 2. I can't imagine the patience and time/effort involved in getting 'that' 30 second clip of awesomeness.
Is it available in 4k?

Finally sat down to watch the National Geographic Channel's "Mars." Very good. Seems a reasonable representation of what a mission to Mars might be like, though the first episode is a virtual commercial for Elon Musk.

Watched it. Looks promising....except for the command structure. 2nd in command wouldn't be guessing at her ability to lead. Planing for all variances would have been done. Command and control of the colony would be military precise and pre planned.

Watched it. Looks promising....except for the command structure. 2nd in command wouldn't be guessing at her ability to lead. Planing for all variances would have been done. Command and control of the colony would be military precise and pre planned.

She never shows doubt in the face of her subordinates. That's what matters.

I thought the "Survivor" type shows were degrading until someone mentioned an old 1960ish TV contest show "Queen for a Day". Out of curiosity I looked on Youtube and found an episode.

Basically four women give their sad stories and the studio audience votes on who has the more pathetic situation. The biggest loser gets a bunch of stuff, a lot of it housewifey related like a new vacuum or washing machine. Made my skin crawl.

The creepiest part was that one of them looked like Kathleen Wynne.

Watch Cardinal. Pretty dark for a Canadian production. I quite enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new Homeland season is picking up steam. Always good story lines and quite topical. Black Mirror is amazing, not one episode I've not liked. Suits new season is starting off OK. Also waiting for Designated Survivor to start again, I quite liked the first episodes.

Cardinal was very good but rushed with only 6 episodes. Lots of Canadian shows in that genre. Durham County is a good example.

Watched Taboo. Quite enjoyable. Had lots of A-list actors including Tom Hardy. Lots of history, violence, plot twists and sex, even incest.

Six is a popcorn US show on navy seals.

The Young Pope had lots of great actors. Interesting series but not as deep as I was hoping.

Recording season two of Expanse. Thought this was the best show on TV when season one was on.

Just finished watching the Netflix series "A Series of Unfortunate Events", based on the Lemony Snicket books. Liked it better than the movie and I really liked the movie. Lots of references for adults, which they updated to be current. "Nothing sinister has ever come from the real estate market (snide look)."

Taboo is pretty good .

Just finished watching the Netflix series "A Series of Unfortunate Events", based on the Lemony Snicket books. Liked it better than the movie and I really liked the movie. Lots of references for adults, which they updated to be current. "Nothing sinister has ever come from the real estate market (snide look)."

Binged watch it. Now gotta go find the movie.

Binged watch it. Now gotta go find the movie.

In my opinion the show is better than the movie. Jim Carey was quite good as Count Olaf but I think that NPH is better. Jim Carey's Olaf is Jim Carey as Olaf. NPH is just Olaf. They also trimmed the story for the movie, which they don't have to do in a serialized production.

Amazon's The Man in the High Castle started off like a bad TV movie, especially in the acting department, but it gradually morphed into a really gripping show full of nuances. Toadally worth a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd forgotten that one. I need to to back to it.

Back
Top Bottom