TV shows currently watching | Page 218 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Intrigued with it...good tech and have no idea yet where it is going 4 episodes in. (y)

A Murder at the End of the World: Limited Series

certainly is filmed in Iceland. We were there in January and it looked just like that.
Oddly the temp range in S Iceland is -5 to +5 ...not very cold at all but the weather can change in a heartbeat going from sun to rain to blizzard and back around in a 100 km.
There is a section where the SUV is sliding on ice ...been there done that but did not roll it.
We had studs on and the vehicle just kept slipping toward the fjord and finallllllly stopped. Gingerly turned around and followed the local another route. He turned around before we did.....duh.

Stacks of cut wood in the courtyard sort of out of context...wood being in rather short supply in Iceland ;)
I still don't know where it is going tho that's okay...keeping me intrigued.

Last edited:
10 seasons !!
I really enjoyed
a few years back and have photos of some of the boats in their wintering harbour.
This has no where near the craziness of Deadliest Catch but appealing.
Got my hearing aids streaming it from my laptop.
Been on them for 7 hours with no discomfort. Gonna run the battery right down - still have 46% left and was less than 100% charge....so that's good.
Even had a nap with them on which is really good.

Just cancelled a bunch of channels on Amazon Prime as I wasn’t watching them much and they weren’t really being updated. Instead I switched to AppleTV+ for a bit as they have a great selection of high quality shows. There’s zero incentive for any loyalty with these channels/services. A new deal pops up every week.

Shogun is excellent. First and second episode just gets things into perspective and it gets good after that. On ep6 now and so good.
Gets better every episode.
Not sure how insightful this is into Japanese culture, but some of it is very interesting.

Last edited:
Just cancelled a bunch of channels on Amazon Prime as I wasn’t watching them much and they weren’t really being updated. Instead I switched to AppleTV+ for a bit as they have a great selection of high quality shows. There’s zero incentive for any loyalty with these channels/services. A new deal pops up every week.
Did you cancel Prime before watching Fallout (it's on Prime).

I ended Britbox tho miss the Brit stuff there is lots of media and have FMovie to troll for content. Some good stuff on Disney+

Thanks needed that reco.
Getting tired of seeing 500 lb tuna catching tho will likely finish the season out.
It's damn hard work and a lot of expense in fuel and gear to be able to land one tuna a day and that has to be bigger than 73"! Mind you a $5-10k payday for one fish is not bad.
Hell I'd be happy catching the bait they use.
1713532067953.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom