Triumph Street Triple R | GTAMotorcycle.com

Triumph Street Triple R

Who have you called so far? and who's left to call? If you haven't picked up the phone then you should start with that then post here when you're stuck. along with all the companies you've called

Taken from my other post:

Your BEST bet is to pick up your phone, and call these companies:

Aviva1-800-387-4518
Cornerstone(416) 798-8001
Desjardins1‑877‑699‑9923
John Duffy(905) 479-2013(ask for Brian; I found everyone else to be incompetent)
Riders Plus1 877-251-4504
State-farm1-888-476-3276(ask for Seamus - member on the forum)
The Personal Insurance Co.1 888-277-6481

Then post your quotes online for peoples reference :thumbup:

I've been interested in getting a Street Triple for the future, would be nice to see which companies give you a moderately competitive rate while still being under 30.

The question is what do you think is acceptable and based on what? Just curious, as these threads come up often...

I agree. Unless you have tickets and accidents no insurance should be that high. This province is pathetic when it comes to rates.

I don't understand how a Street triple is black listed while my FJR1300 is not with John Duffy (Intact).

I don't understand how you're seeing younger people with 2500 to 4k insurance when they have clean records and a bit of experience. If it smells like a scam guess what......

My Speed Triple is $1200/year for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand how a Street triple is black listed while my FJR1300 is not with John Duffy (Intact).

hehe 2 questions:

1 - Can your FJR1300 do this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3KqjTnAtO8
2 - Even if it could, are the typical owners of an FJR1300 riding them like hooligans? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Or not doing that. :)

Anyway, just google street triple drifting and you can see it is definitely Super Sport capable on the street.

$950 with TD. I have group discount as well as home and car with them. Clean record. My advice is: be older.

hehe 2 questions:

1 - Can your FJR1300 do this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3KqjTnAtO8
2 - Even if it could, are the typical owners of an FJR1300 riding them like hooligans? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Or not doing that. :)

Anyway, just google street triple drifting and you can see it is definitely Super Sport capable on the street.

I sure will ride hooligan when I get my fjr!

This is my signature.....apparently

Back
Top Bottom