Triumph riders hook up - everyone welcome though | GTAMotorcycle.com

Triumph riders hook up - everyone welcome though

Damn, I hope shiny is not requirement ;)

2nd Triumph riders hook up happening May 8th, 12:00. 403 and Dundas in Oakville/Mississauga.

Shine them up and show them up.

All bikes and riders welcome. The bigger the better.

I don't have a triumph and my bike is nowhere near shiny right now but a ride is a ride....if weather permits and there isn't any hockey on i'll come for a ride...

on a side note, where in burlington are you?

I don't need anything(really dont have money) to buy anything, I was just wondering cause I recently moved to burlington.

You can lead again Rick.
Thank you. If I come I don't see any problem with it. ATTS is a good ( a bit faster) leading man. (Just in case I will not be able to come or will not get enough votes...)
icon12.gif

I will be sitting this one out ... not much time to ride this weekend :(

Thank you. If I come I don't see any problem with it. ATTS is a good ( a bit faster) leading man. (Just in case I will not be able to come or will not get enough votes...)
icon12.gif
You followed me last year most of the time maybe i'll follow you this year :D. I'm going to get a niagara ride going in a week or two..i'll let you know.

That's too bad. Maybe we can start talking about a second one on May 22nd.

This might not be a bad idea because this weekend isn't looking to good for saturdays weather. 90% right now for saturday and a little bit on sunday. I don't mind ending in rain but don't want to start in it so i'm out if it rains.

You followed me last year most of the time maybe i'll follow you this year :D. I'm going to get a niagara ride going in a week or two..i'll let you know.

This might not be a bad idea because this weekend isn't looking to good for saturdays weather. 90% right now for saturday and a little bit on sunday. I don't mind ending in rain but don't want to start in it so i'm out if it rains.
Looking forward to it. I was there a week ago, but always like to ride there. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom