Triumph owners unite! | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Triumph owners unite!

No, can't say I have, but I'm guessing they contribute significantly to the weight.

I think you would be shocked. The side stand is solid bar stock. That philosophy seems to run thru the whole bike. I do appreciate how the engine seems to be overbuilt. Wished mine came standard with Thruxton alu wheels. Steel rims and massive hub, the back wheel has got to be 50lbs. Don't want to be dissing the bikes too much, love mine for what it is.

Who in the GTA/surrounding area do you trust with your Triumph? Have a tick at 17k in the engine not sure if it's just a tick or valves .. Who do you trust to take it to? Just GP or Sturgess? or do I have other options?

I usually go to frekeyguy on the forums here. But that sounds a little too early for valves. maybe cct?

I usually go to frekeyguy on the forums here. But that sounds a little too early for valves. maybe cct?

It's entirely possible I think I have developed a complex about sounds from the bike always thinking something is wrong lmfao .. I had a bad experience with KTM .. Frekeyguy knows his way around triumphs? specifically a daytona?

Back
Top Bottom