Trip to Renovo, Pennsylvania On Long Weekend (Oct 7th) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trip to Renovo, Pennsylvania On Long Weekend (Oct 7th)

Lax

Site Supporter
I'm planning to leave on friday morning to Renovo, Pennsylvania, for 2 or 3 nights, would be nice to ride with couple of more riders, send me msg if anyone interested. tnx

We will be in Renovo around noon on Saturday. If you see an ST-1100 (Honda) and an ACE tourer with massive red bags in tow - scream!!

We'll be probably be passing through on our way to Coudersport to spend saturday night.
Enjoy the Festival

Will be at Renovo late afternoon early evening tomorrow...or should I say today :)

Hope to see fellow GTAMers there!!! Have a safe trip

I ran into Kiterider at the Water Tank Hollow Vista yesterday afternoon on our way home from Renovo. :D
P1370170.JPG

http://rottenxxxronnie.blogspot.com/2011/10/2-bikes-2-states-2-day-and-2-turkeys.html

Has anyone rode the 144 south from Renovo down to where it meets the 53(forget the towns name) I did this stretch Sunday, it was amazing. No towns or stops in between, and just a solid corridor of living colour the whole way. Some really nice look out points as well. One with a platform too.

The type of road I've come to expect from West Virginia, but now Pennsylvania.

I envy you, I didn't get that far south of Renovo this weekend, but I've done 144 up and over many times.

I envy you, I didn't get that far south of Renovo this weekend, but I've done 144 up and over many times.

Flattering pic!!! lol.

The ride up 144, past renovo, was by far the best of the trip and the pavement was amazing. Was great meeting you guys up there.

Btw, my GoPro ran out of space just as I hit Hyner; So no vids of anything exciting. Those 6-8 miles were a real fun ride though. Thanks for the tip.

i left renovo, on saturday morning & went to wallsboro, sorry missed u guys.
Hyner view ride was nice

did anybody not go to renovo recently? I think we doubled the population of Renovo with GTAM members.

I cant believe until this year I had no idea that PA was such a good area to ride in and so close. So many wasted miles on the straits of ontario.

PA is one of my favourite places to ride... close to home and awesome all wrapped up in one :)

Back
Top Bottom