Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors - 2014/2015 Season

CHUCK HAYES IS A G!

Drummond... LOL... buddy boy was embarrassed he got slammed on by JJ. Couldn't handle it! Wow!

GO RAPTORS!

Just in case you missed the nasty:

[video=youtube;GLi2o__VbpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLi2o__VbpE#t=42[/video]

Thoughts on the new logo? Other than the fact that it resembles the Brooklyn Nets logo, I really like it:

4-raptors-logos-756.jpg

http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-releases/logo_121914

Last edited:
I like the new logo - still has some dino feel to it and imho looks better than the Brooklyn logo. That was an awesome dunk by JJ and it was cool to see Drummond not allow that to happen on a second consecutive possession, because JJ was going to go right back there. Players that don't take **** from other teams are what every team needs. Raptors were so soft for so long that it's nice to see them with some edge too. I hope Landry is ok because he has been the best fill in for DD thus far. JV has been getting more consistently assertive in the paint and with his rebounding which is great to see as well.

and I didn't look at that dunk that close in the replay's, but seeing it again in that interview, Drummonds arm and hand was all over JJ face - should'a been And 1.

I always thought Jose Calderon has carried himself with class and he deserves better than playing for the Knicks. Man they suck.

Chicago - looking forward to good game!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the next 6 games. It should give us a better idea of how good our team really is. Definitely looking forward to tomorrow's game. Watched the Post-Up show after today's game and a few of the guys were bitter about their last game against the Bulls so hopefully they play with some heart from the beginning and find an answer for Rose. Defence is going to win tomorrow IMO.

Good game today, at least it wasn't as ugly as our last match against them. Did you guys catch that dunk by T. Ross?

Skip to the 50 s mark:

[video=youtube;58WMghhmPm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=58WMghhmPm4#t=54[/video]

Well, they started out strong, started the second half strong and BOOM! 6 minutes without a basket in the third, giving up a 10+ (don't remember) point lead and giving the Bulls a chance to kick our *** in the 4th. Disappointing, really.

49 points in the fourth! How is that even possible? I'm not sure why they didn't keep feeding JV - he was owning the Bulls big men and could have got them all in foul trouble early in that second half.

Still not too bad without Derozan and Fields. I hope they at least go .500 this road trip.

49 points in any quarter is atrocious, let alone the 4th. Next set of games is THE true benchmark. If we don't win any, then that's a tell-tale sign we're no where near elite as we thought.

As soon as Lowry got his 5th, it was game over.

Kyle Lowry. Unbelievable, loved that over the shoulder pass to Johnson. This guy really deserves to be in the All Star game, you guys voting or what?

Jesus Christ what a game. Definitely slowed way down towards the end but it just added to the excitement. I really can't wait for DD to come back. Dare I say, finals? Or is it too soon?

The refs were a little too relaxed in the first three quarters but it made for great basketball IMO.

Can't wait to see what they do against GS.

Go Raptors!!!

Nah, too soon.

My biggest fear is finishing first in the conference, then losing in the first round. I don't even want to think about NBA finals lol.
One thing though, we can definitely compete against the West!

Those clear path calls were brutal. I was watching on the Portland station and those guys had nothing but respect for the raps.

Those clear path calls were brutal. I was watching on the Portland station and those guys had nothing but respect for the raps.
This year I have been watching the games only streamed from firstrowsports or vipbox and lot's of their feeds are from the US networks where there have been some brutal broadcast teams calling the games from the sidelines. I think Cleveland has been the worst so far. I felt like I was listening to Ralph Wiggum and Mr. Burns. It makes me appreciate Jack Armstrong a lot more when he provides some breakdown of a play and the fact that he knows what the other players on teams habits are.

Last nights game with the Portland broadcasters was pretty good and it was nice that they did show lots of respect for the Raps. One thing that was funny was that every time Lou Williams had the ball at an end of clock situation they kept saying 'oh no... he's going to look to drive the ball the hoop'... I guess they haven't seen that all they call for him is those iso plays where he jacks up a long range contested 3 to end the clock, which haven't been working for the last 20 games straight!!!

And what's up with 2Pat? How many shots did he even attempt last night and I didn't ever really notice plays being called for him to get free. Hansbrough had a rough go there for the few minutes he was in too. Raps are so stacked, I'm stoked to see how good they are come playoff time.

Seemed a slow start vs Portland, nothing was going in, but they had good transition speed and were moving the ball well. Blazers did a good job of defending the pick/roll and got a hand on lowry a couple times.

This team has a good base and foundation, they're hurting teams at the free throw line, they're spreading the ball. It's nice to see some good basketball in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom