Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '15/'16 season

GS pissess me off. Their entire game is 3 pointers... at least it was last night. OKC deserved it. As much as I truly dislike LeBron Crying baby I am going for them.

A broken Cavs team and tired LeBron took GWS to 5 games last year.

Really interesting to see what happens with Love and Irving playing.
I think the Cavs pull it off, LeBron doesn't have to do it all on his own anymore, and that might be the deciding factor.

Unless the warriors shoot 80% from 3, I don't know how they can fight off the Cavs.

That Love guy is pretty good also.
I like how James passes the ball to his team mates, some slick passing. You think James is going for the bucket but nope, surprise.
I think we will see James do a Jordan and pile the team on his shoulders and plow them forward. They are playing for modern historical moment and essentially making James a Cleveland LEGEND.

btw someone mentioned last night the last time the Leafs won the cup...sounded about the same time the Cleveland Browns (football team) won the Superbowl. My point is imagine how historic that would be for us if the Leafs were in the Stanley Cup finals. Imagine being the player to score the winning goal of that game or the MVP for the leafs.

That Love guy is pretty good also.
I like how James passes the ball to his team mates, some slick passing. You think James is going for the bucket but nope, surprise.
I think we will see James do a Jordan and pile the team on his shoulders and plow them forward. They are playing for modern historical moment and essentially making James a Cleveland LEGEND.

btw someone mentioned last night the last time the Leafs won the cup...sounded about the same time the Cleveland Browns (football team) won the Superbowl. My point is imagine how historic that would be for us if the Leafs were in the Stanley Cup finals. Imagine being the player to score the winning goal of that game or the MVP for the leafs.
The Browns have never been in a Superbowl, let alone won one.
They last won the National League championship in '64.

Yes, KD would be the piece that could take them over the Cavs and to the finals one day.

GS pissess me off. Their entire game is 3 pointers... at least it was last night. OKC deserved it. As much as I truly dislike LeBron Crying baby I am going for them.

Why though? It's a different approach to the same game ... what pisses me off, when someone just keeps driving and when they score or not the first thing they do look at the refs and start whining and hoping that the next time they do get the extra call.

3 pointers are a beautiful weapon and surely GSW perfected this. You also make it sound that it is not something special .. to shoot them with such a high percentage and many times with a game on the line, it takes a lot of skill, mainly mental one.

It will be a great contrast of style, but at times both times will be raining three's ... Cavs don't exactly hate the long distance either, but they certainly don't live and die by it where GSW does.

Why though? It's a different approach to the same game ... what pisses me off, when someone just keeps driving and when they score or not the first thing they do look at the refs and start whining and hoping that the next time they do get the extra call.

3 pointers are a beautiful weapon and surely GSW perfected this. You also make it sound that it is not something special .. to shoot them with such a high percentage and many times with a game on the line, it takes a lot of skill, mainly mental one.

It will be a great contrast of style, but at times both times will be raining three's ... Cavs don't exactly hate the long distance either, but they certainly don't live and die by it where GSW does.

It's Bananas to think it was the CAVS that set the record for most 3's in a series EVER, this playoffs.

Was it? I even didn't know ... LOL

Was it most 3's attempted or actually making it? Frye and Love carry the load I am sure.

They should have saved some 3 pointers for last night's game

:D

haha totally!

They did manage to keep Curry and Thompson in check, but their bench is so strong, they'll need to do a lot more if they wanna make this a series. Livingston was on fire!

I am not sure they kept them in check or it was rather a shooting night off for both ... the reason I say that is because there was a plenty of shots they missed and they were more less clean looks.

Props to SL and AI .... they had a great game.

Night off, for sure. Both Thompson and Curry had a few good looks and the shots just weren't falling for them. It's a scary sight when you lose by 15 and the two opposing superstars haven't even scored that much.

I wonder what Lebron is going to do in the off-season.

Did any of you guys watch KD's exit interview? Here's a link when you have 19 m. to spare:
http://www.slamonline.com/nba/kevin-durant-no-recruiting-tour/#ABjskHDkRpxhaGxq.97

Thoughts?

When you hear Demar talk about his next/off-season plans, he keeps mentioning the fact that he wants to stay in Toronto. You get the complete opposite from KD's interview. Not once did he mention or say anything about staying in OKC. I could be wrong but I think he will be taking his talents elsewhere next season and I truly believe that TO would be his #1 choice. Or maybe I'm dreaming...

Last edited:
lol...you're dreaming.

KD and Westbrook could re-unite in LA for the 2017 season.

Last edited:
I thought this will be more of a contest ... so far pretty one-sided and very easy going for GSW.

The game last night is pretty much like watching the Raptors vs. Cleveland.

Damn! GS is just killing them.

Yeah ... I keep telling myself, thinking the Raps are not that faaar from be ready for the final one day ... but then you see GS manhandling Cavs and I quickly resort to "wrong, they are still miles and miles away ..."

I know some will point to 0:2 which quickly became 2:2 when Raps played Cavs .... but it definitely is apples to oranges. It's all about how and under what circumstances.

The depth of GS when everyone is healthy is just plain scary, must be for anyone who plays them.

Back
Top Bottom