Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread

Yes they do. That was a nice lead to give up. Same old story.

On paper the Bruins should have swept the Leafs. Good while it lasted, if i wanted to support a winning team i would have jumped on the pens bandwagon years ago lol.

On paper the Bruins should have swept the Leafs. Good while it lasted, if i wanted to support a winning team i would have jumped on the pens bandwagon years ago lol.

I hope they're the next eliminated team and someone kicks the crap out of captain cocky. :D

Still a young team, proud of the way they played this season.

Now to focus on two wheels for summer!!

Nonis should have walked to the bench after that loss and fired Carlyle on the spot. The most useless POS of a coach. Keeps playing the 2 poor excuses of defensemen ever to wear a leaf jersey. Dion gives the puck away more then Jim McKenny ever did.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk HD

seriously upset that they didnt win the game i think they got too comfy after having a 3 goal lead and didnt play as aggressive as they should be.
exciting game regardless :/

Nonis should have walked to the bench after that loss and fired Carlyle on the spot. The most useless POS of a coach. Keeps playing the 2 poor excuses of defensemen ever to wear a leaf jersey. Dion gives the puck away more then Jim McKenny ever did.

+1. Worst performance I have ever witness by a team captain in any series for any team, and I already detested Phaneuf as a defenseman/player.

(Actually, it creates the perfect excuse to give Dallas Eakins the Head Coach spot before we lose him.)

Last edited:
Still a young team, proud of the way they played this season.

Now to focus on two wheels for summer!!
Yes your right but that game was so hard to watch. Is it to late to cancel my cheque for my season tickets

Phaneuf what a joke...why do they play him til he screws up so bad? Holy crap what a typical pathetic leafs loss...lol. Oh well what do you expect? Mind boggling Carlyle keeps his job...if you can't teach millionaire hockey players to clear a little freakin puck from your own end...you should be fired.

I still would have liked to see that elbow that was intent to injure and the water bottle delay of game called might not have mattered but we will never know. No excuses but that stuff should be called and I'm letting the trip of our goalie go even though that was on purpose as well.
Still hard to watch but no one said that would make playoffs so it is what it is

Good recap of the entire series. Start from minute 2:00.

Leafs in the blue, Boston in yellow

[video=youtube;S4z0LM7Ld-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4z0LM7Ld-0[/video]

Good recap of the entire series. Start from minute 2:00.

Leafs in the blue, Boston in yellow

Ya...I think your right...was kinda like that.

Wow you guys are harsh. Considering the Leafs weren't even favoured to make the play offs.
They made it and battle Boston tough taking the series to 7............not too bad
something they can build on. I hope *S*

Wow you guys are harsh. Considering the Leafs weren't even favoured to make the play offs.
They made it and battle Boston tough taking the series to 7............not too bad
We are harsh because they are the highest valued team in NHL hockey and lost a 4-1 lead with 10 minutes left in the final period of the final game of the first playoffs theyve been in since 2004.

Wtf Toronto fans always make excuses for losing. It doesn't matter if they went expected to make the playoffs or if they weren't expected to best Boston. They blew a 3 goal lead with half a period left. There's no other way to say it. They are losers plain and simple. There defense sucks, they have no heart. Don't get me wrong,I love the Leafs, always have but this was embarrassing.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk HD

They were favoured to win leading 4-1 coming in the third. Is this what we're going to keep saying....."we'll get better, we'll build a better team, something something something next year......."

They were favoured to win leading 4-1 coming in the third.

They say the Maple Leafs haven't lost their knack at being able to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory

People keep saying they did better than they were supposed to.... way to set the bar right low

Back
Top Bottom