Tool Photo Tag | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tool Photo Tag

I legit haven't seen my multimeter in months. It's a test of will to not replace it, because I KNOW I will find it before I finish unboxing the new one

Well, I said *my* multimeter. There is a permanent co-mingling of mine, my father's, and my siblings tools lol.

Storytime: My father is a (retired) electrician, really an electrical mechanic (i.e. he did not do much residential stuff). He had a decent Fluke multimeter that developed trouble one day. IIRC it was a straightforward fix but Fluke would not help him out with parts and told him to go pound sand, specifically buy a new one. This happened when I was younger and I gifted him the cheapest PA meter available as a replacement. I vaguely recall him doing his absolute best to muster up gratitude for the gift

Anyway, that meter is still around today and we still use it. Love you Dad!

Old92947159.jpg

New

PXL_20231227_160457805.jpg

Last edited:
Old and new440605113.jpgPXL_20231229_142730560.jpg

Ooo that 90deg tool would come in handy sometimes. Looks like I found my next purchase.

Ooo that 90deg tool would come in handy sometimes. Looks like I found my next purchase.
This one is not the greatest quality. Hence why it's in my garage and not van.

There are better ones available.

This one is not the greatest quality. Hence why it's in my garage and not van.

There are better ones available.
A neighbour has my short one. Here's a long one.

Bonus points if people can match the visor on the helmet. A few here probably have one. It's not a normal grinding shield.

20231229-133113.jpg

20231229-133028.jpg

That thing vaguely reminds me of a colonoscope

Bonus points if people can match the visor on the helmet. A few here probably have one. It's not a normal grinding shield.

20231229-133028.jpg
I have that Dewalt one too.
Its good for light duty strews but not good for drilling 1/2' hole in lumber. Ask me how I know.
It is now deformed and no longer perfectly straight. I least my fingers are still straight but it was a close call. 🥹

20231229-133113.jpg

20231229-133028.jpg
That’s a Jizz shield for Electrical arcs.

Had a buddy forget to flip his down, took an arc to the face. Ended up with the mark of Zoro on his forehead as a permanent reminder.

That’s a Jizz shield for Electrical arcs.

Had a buddy forget to flip his down, took an arc to the face. Ended up with the mark of Zoro on his forehead as a permanent reminder.
Did he find that his best friend's family owned a flying car? Sounds like Lord Voltemort got him good.

Back
Top Bottom