TMP track Days June 21 and 22nd whos going? | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP track Days June 21 and 22nd whos going?

Snipes20

Just wondering whos going. Ive been racing and a track day will be a welcome fun day this weekend. GWB is running it so it should be good

I'll be there on the sunday, beginner group. 04 SV 650, I've only ridden it once before, was having some issues with the way the guy had it set up previously, so I've made some adjustments to levers and shifter pedal. Hopefully it will be better.

I'll be going Sunday for the beginner group too. Blue R6, haven't ridden it before, have replaced all fluids, chain and sprockets, front brake pads and tires. Anyone have any tips on how to break in new tires at the track? I know to take it slow and gradually lean more, but don't want to be a danger to anyone either...

I'll be going Sunday for the beginner group too. Blue R6, haven't ridden it before, have replaced all fluids, chain and sprockets, front brake pads and tires. Anyone have any tips on how to break in new tires at the track? I know to take it slow and gradually lean more, but don't want to be a danger to anyone either...
What tires?

Does anything have to be safety wired for TMP? Can I still register for Sat?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Smergy and I in on Saturday.
He'll be in red and myself in yellow, maybe up to red depending on how the day goes.

Im trying to make it for the Saturday trackday. Int group. Hoping for no coolant on turn 6 this time

Me and a buddy are booked for Saturday. I'll be on the Green Kawi ZX6-R (Track bike) and my buddy will be on his Aprillia RSV1000 (Street bike). Both riding yellow. Weathers looking great for both days!

Pop by and say hi in the pits.
Smergy's got a bike with a Ghostbusters theme.
Me, have a big "Kohlarbonez" on the lower on each side.

Back
Top Bottom