Tinder App | Page 69 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

Probably would have been better if you didn't bother commenting at all.

Right......

34b.jpg

A little derailment here because I can (pending interference) I gotta aks a question. Are some women not right in the head? I just got back from youtube, an interview on the National with Wendy Mesley.....the interviewee(woman) having written a book about single women these days starts answering Wendy Mesleys questions with examples from fiction books, sitcoms and movies. That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Carry on.

:confused: .... I'm sorry was I supposed to be eagerly waiting for your comment

A little derailment here because I can (pending interference) I gotta aks a question. Are some women not right in the head? I just got back from youtube, an interview on the National with Wendy Mesley.....the interviewee(woman) having written a book about single women these days starts answering Wendy Mesleys questions with examples from fiction books, sitcoms and movies. That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Carry on.

She might be a bunny boiler, runnnnnn.

She's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And none of You can/will/have her. In your dreams only

It's ok. I don't need a motorcycle to fit in this forum. She really is like a ducati. Her accent is like the engine idle. Just purrrrs. Wants to be red lined

Last edited:
She's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And none of You can/will/have her. In my dreams only

It's ok. I don't need a motorcycle to fit in this forum. She really is like a ducati. Her accent is like the engine idle. Just purrrrs. Wants to be red lined

do you ever learn?

Ducs don't redline, they grenade

I fixed your post, you are welcome.
carry on

Da **** is going on here??!

What did I miss?

i was going to post a screenshot of an fb convo but i realized im not here to impress you all so i dont care

haters are gonna hate

mad

Last edited:

You do realize 'she' seems to be a pro just luring you in.
You have never met her but when she thinks about you... does not make sense, you should know women don't talk like that with a guy they have not met never mind slept with.

Your convo looks like a bot replying with music lyrics.

Ok I will leave you alone, enjoy your reality bro. Overall you seem like a decent guy, a bit lost but none the less.
good luck!

Back
Top Bottom