Tinder App | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

was chatting this girl. Rocket. we exchanged numbers and she was sending me tinder selflees. i sent that last msg (abstract thinking) and no response.. over step ?

Very much. Sounded needy. Should wait a lot longer to reply to her as well. Unless making explicit arrangement for hookup. She replied to you machine gun 35 minutes after your last text then you pound it back like a thirsty man. You shoulda waited a day, then told her to steal some wine from her dad and come over.

was chatting this girl. Rocket. we exchanged numbers and she was sending me tinder selflees. i sent that last msg (abstract thinking) and no response.. over step ?

How's the 'abstract thinking' working out for you so far?

I have a weird suggestion.. What if you're walking around, step into a store or a coffee shop, see a hot chick and you talk to her in person? I'm sure my great-grandfather has told me about his generation of old-timers doing something along those lines :cool:

I prefer the old fashion way - alcohol and poor judgement. Last weekend I was in Toronto and logged into tinder just to check it out. I'm in vancouver right now and I will be moving home in 3-6 weeks. I don't need tinder. I definitely don't want to be on it when I am living downtown.

You're upset a girl that was dating and probably banging 10-15 other guys didn't call you back? Not exactly marriage material bud, lol.

I have a weird suggestion.. What if you're walking around, step into a store or a coffee shop, see a hot chick and you talk to her in person? I'm sure my great-grandfather has told me about his generation of old-timers doing something along those lines :cool:

Different generation...

People these days can talk a lot of **** online and silly apps like tinder but dont have the balls to say a word in person.

Different generation...

People these days can talk a lot of **** online and silly apps like tinder but dont have the balls to say a word in person.

Irony?

Actually, I would imagine most from your great grandfathers generation would have met their wife in school, and happy or not, would have stayed with her till death.

I'm not saying he wouldn't do what you said, but comparing different generations to today is apples and oranges.

OMG the tears!!:laughing3:

I haven't laughed this hard in a looooong time!!

Actually, I would imagine most from your great grandfathers generation would have met their wife in school, and happy or not, would have stayed with her till death.

What do wives have to do with how a man finds his girlfriends or one night stands? :cool:

Hopefully nothing or you are in some serious **** with the wifey

Lol I wouldn't but can't say the same for my great-grandfather.. He had some interesting extra-curricular activities :cool:

You're messages sound creepy. Ho or no ho, you will send them running.

Your whole story made me scratch my head and your text picture made me go wtf.

Better luck next time.

Last edited:
If you are looking for a good girl, be honest and don't use cheesy lines or start buying her things so soon. No good girl will take you serious with doing those things.

You use lines and the girl will think you are full of it. You buy stuff too soon and chances are you will get a girl that will use you.

Back
Top Bottom