Tinder App | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

But in reality, this is not a "spouse finding" app anyway, right?

totally true. Met several that have no idea how to cook.
Most of my friends who are married, I ask them who do most of the cooking & they say they do. I ask why & they sheepishly say they are the better cook

Swiped right for you.... Dis gon b gud

Is right a good thing?

Pretty sure right is, let's bang.....but I'm not sure 100% yet seeing as I've only used the app for a half hour total last night.
Just bear in mind you're the ***** in the relationship, mmmkay?

Honestly, after using it for just a few days I can tell you that Tinder is just like every other dating site.

As a girl, you probably get matched with 90% of the guys you swipe right for unless you're severely ugly and even then it probably only drops down to like half of that. As a guy you're either in the top 95th percentile in looks and you get a TON of matches, or you're not and you get NO matches. There is no in between. Doesn't matter if you're "pretty good looking" or better then 80% of men....you will get almost nothing unless you're in that top tier. I probably swiped right for like 200-300 women and got 1 match and she was boring as hell to talk to to.

Honestly, after using it for just a few days I can tell you that Tinder is just like every other dating site.

As a girl, you probably get matched with 90% of the guys you swipe right for unless you're severely ugly and even then it probably only drops down to like half of that. As a guy you're either in the top 95th percentile in looks and you get a TON of matches, or you're not and you get NO matches. There is no in between. Doesn't matter if you're "pretty good looking" or better then 80% of men....you will get almost nothing unless you're in that top tier. I probably swiped right for like 200-300 women and got 1 match and she was boring as hell to talk to to.

Put down that you make > $250k. Watch the matches roll in. :lmao:

Put down that you make > $250k. Watch the matches roll in. :lmao:
Tinder is probably the one place where your $ doesn't matter. It's 99.9% looks and by looks I mean mostly face. Since it's pictures and no one is going to read the description. Maybe posting a pic of you in a Ferrari might work though.

Also LOL at ugly/fat girls using a pic with a hot friend as their main pic to get you to flip through their other photos.

Tinder is probably the one place where your $ doesn't matter. It's 99.9% looks and by looks I mean mostly face. Since it's pictures and no one is going to read the description. Maybe posting a pic of you in a Ferrari might work though.

Also LOL at ugly/fat girls using a pic with a hot friend as their main pic to get you to flip through their other photos.
Didn't you say you were good looking?
Plus you hit the gym hard, so just post the cliché selfie & it should be no problem.

Didn't you say you were good looking?
No, I never said anything about my looks on here. I posted a few pics over the years and some people saw me in person and if they think that about me, that's cool.

If I had to rate myself:

Face 6/10
Body 9/10 (probably closer to 8 right now but climbing back slowly)

With 5 being average

Plus you hit the gym hard, so just post the cliché selfie & it should be no problem.

Yeah, trying to not be THAT guy.

Why do I automatically assume you'd be "that" guy?
must be love!

I have meet Roasted a few years ago, I am no homo but I can say he is a fairly athletic guy and can fall on the good-looking category but his sister is Wayyyyy hotter :agave:

They both seemed like good people!

They are both there, not going to point them out

1917666_230510900646_4780238_n.jpg

Last edited:
I probably swiped right for like 200-300 women and got 1 match and she was boring as hell to talk to to.

It's a hooking app. As long as she can say "ah, ah, Roasted oh my god!", that should suffice, no?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

must be love!

I have meet Roasted a few years ago, I am no homo but I can say he is a fairly athletic guy and can fall on the good-looking category but his sister is Wayyyyy hotter :agave:

They both seemed like good people!

They are both there, not going to point them out

1917666_230510900646_4780238_n.jpg

Russian squat FTW

Back
Top Bottom