Tinder App | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tinder App

every girl you talk to presents a reality. Within a reality are doors to other realities.

Do you like vacuuming? Please tell me you like vacuuming.

[video=youtube;EFbpj8PUCu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFbpj8PUCu0[/video]

Don't stop I'm throughly enjoying this thread and Bro I hear you about the fatties with Bombshell babe's what's with that? I mean yeah personality is important but what gives if they are fat and possibly bad in bed

You can also be super lean with a killer body and be absolutely lousy in bed...
Second worst sex I ever had was with a girl with a hot body... a starfish.

ok let me try to understand this, you lived in the following places
Toronto - issues with the women here
Montreal - more friendly women than Toronto but yet again issues with the women population there
Vancouver - issues with the women there

hmmm, maybe women are not for you? just sayin'

Montreal - more friendly women than Toronto but yet again issues with the women population there

hmmm, maybe women are not for you? just sayin'

2Q==

short version
day 1-hot girl invited you up on first date, you failed to deliver because you were not feeling it
day 2- you forced her to meet up with you, you kissed and you said some weird stuff to her
day 3- no more phone calls from her

fail!
please remove your thread before the women here laugh at you

I'm sorry but LMAO... :lmao:

I messed up, but at least I have the balls to type about it. Im a winner. I just made a tactical error. I look.at it as variance

I'm not laughing at you, just how D said things. .. Listen you are young enjoy life a d all it has to offer and have fun.. Keep one thing in mind go for what's Inside someone for what's on the outside because remember as people age looks change...... But a good hearted person will always be the same... Good luck...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It happens when the universe is a manifestation of vibrational energy, whether it be emotional or physical

I messed up, but at least I have the balls to type about it. Im a winner. I just made a tactical error. I look.at it as variance

Do you know the difference between strategical and tactical?

Look at the words you use and the approach.
Dude you remind me of some guy looking at flash cards as he talks to a girl or has writing in his hands to refer to...

You're pretty good at digging up skeletons in people's closet. You're a dangerous man :twisted:

You should see how he consults on resolving issues dealing with annoying women at work. Effective.

I subscribe to his newsletter.

this thread kind of got out of hand.. i take back what i typed on toronto guys being hams. i went out tonight and saw/met a lot of interesting people. if i offended any of you, no hearts broken. less hams in toronto/montreal than western canada for sure

Last edited:
Why don't you just get a hooker?
It seems like you just want to get laid. With the type of girls you will eventually hook up with, you'd get a STI from them anyway

I think I got a date guys...

smooth_as_ex_lax_big.jpg

And this is what my friend posted in his Instagram this morning....yeah....for real

19201725d808b9549a4bc980e985a6be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom