Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tickets for the Motorcycle Super show

Will they have gears at the show?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

On a semi serious note, iirc it was cash only if you are buying tickets at the door.

What day Joe? I'm thinking Friday after work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like Friday is a go for me as well. 5 ish.

Anyone else gonna be there Friday?

Probably going saturday but I really could go any day.
I wanna get some side photos on a 250 to see how I sit on it with my 6'4 self

Thinking about adding a dirt bike to my fleet of other motorcycle. That's a good idea to get a pic to see how I look on one.

I might go Friday. Saturday is a possibility too. Perhaps Sunday is my best option.

Anyone ever go right at noon friday? Is it stupid? Lineups?

Only reason I'm going then is because I need to get in, out, and get back.

I might go Friday. Saturday is a possibility too. Perhaps Sunday is my best option.
You're killing this thread. ?

Anyone ever go right at noon friday? Is it stupid? Lineups?

Only reason I'm going then is because I need to get in, out, and get back.

If my memory serves me right. Going at noon has longer line ups. this is mainly because most want to get in early. Same as you. However, most of them have been there 20 mins or so to get to the front. Thus causing the line ups. I usually get there about 1 `ish. Line ups gone. With the exception of the rear entrance. Not sure what gate number. Long line ups. Hence I usually go in one of the front/side doors without the line ups. However. now that I have written this have to wait and see.
Same has applied for most shows staring at noon, Friday. Ski/snowboard show, cycle show. etc, Has worked for me.
Take cash as some of the booths take cash only. Usually faster.

I of course welcome other peoples ideas, opinions.

Hope this helps.

i am thinking of going to the show, but plan on using the 'barter system' to gain entrance ...which would be the best day to go ?
also, is there free parking ??

i am thinking of going to the show, but plan on using the 'barter system' to gain entrance ...which would be the best day to go ?

Usually Newbie like you get charged double at the Entrance.

Last edited:

First mistake... Thinking....no need to think. post your questions here and ask. Stickies....never heard of them. Best day to go would be Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If you miss those days you can sit outside and watch as they move everything. Free parking? Yes but you have to pay for it.If you want to pay for it, just look for a biker and give him $20.
Bartering. Too big of a word for me to understand. What is this thing you call,"Google"
Have fun at the show and tell us all about the girls at the Amsoil counter. Take lots of pictures.
What is the World coming to....thinking.. Tut Tut. Never heard of it. He He.

Back
Top Bottom